Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Goot! Fox's 7 PM host Jesse Watters will get to the bottom.
Like he did almost single-handedly regarding how Paul
Pelosi's DUI was surpressed.His mugshot was not released until
weeks later.Nor any video Camdash footage.Showcasing a
Sobriety test and actual condition of both cars.
This is what real privilege is.

The hatred of these people for those they deem as their political opponents is palpable.
Says the guy who stood up and clapped for...

1666965332440.png

Last edited:
Wasn't me. I have an alibi.

"WASHINGTON, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was "violently assaulted" after a break-in at the couple's California home early on Friday, her office said in a statement.

"The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation," the statement said. "Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery."

U.S. House Speaker Pelosi's husband violently assaulted -Pelosi statement
What happened was, his mother-in-law got drunk on Nancy's ice cream and punched him in the face when he tried to eat some.

I think they were waiting for a social worker to arrive.
So how much stuff will be surpressed.Like obvioulsy Paul
calling 911.Condition when cops arrived.Where the guy
broke in.How the guy was nabbed so quickly.If it's the real
guy or some plant.Look for a plant.Could be some San Fransico druggie
who was paid to pull this off.Knowing he could get bailed out or
have some secret cash stashed away for him in the event he does
get bailed.What if it's a Female.How come no info on the Assailant
How do you catch an assailant with no details.You don't.

Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was "violently assaulted" after a break-in at the couple's California home
Yet they don't say what his injuries were or the weapon used.

The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation
What, did the guy turn himself in? Do the Pelosi's have a trap door for violent invaders? How do you get violently assaulted and yet still catch the perp? Cops just driving by? Something sounds kinda iffy about this story.

Typical MAGAcrap on the attack...

ULTRAMEGAMAGA! Say it!

Wasn't me. I have an alibi.

"WASHINGTON, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was "violently assaulted" after a break-in at the couple's California home early on Friday, her office said in a statement.

"The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation," the statement said. "Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery."

U.S. House Speaker Pelosi's husband violently assaulted -Pelosi statement
Prayers up for the Pelosi family.

Forum List

Back