Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

In order for him to have been in his underwear:
- An experienced FBI agent had to have filled out that entire Criminal Complaint without once mentioning the important point that he was in his jockey shorts at the time;
- The same agent must have mentioned that they retrieved items from his pocket, without mentioning that his pants were on the floor at the time;
- Either the witness outside was watching someone else, or DePape removed his pants after breaking in, and;
- There must be another source for the underwear story in the first place, because the only known source for it is a San Francisco TV station reporter who quickly retracted it.

There is no evidence or even report that he was in his underwear, and several points that would make it supremely unlikely.

You should probably stop with the underwear claims.

Just stop stop stop investigating this....

Wahhhh

Sworn affadavits on one side, literally nothing on the other side. ok.
Prove your underwear issue is a fact, not an assertion.

Lol

Prepare for a large pre election DUMP of the obvious

Answer to the question

Is Paul gay

Want the midterm to be a referendum on whether Paul is gay??

Lmfao!!!

San Francisco doesn’t border Canada. Dude hasnt been arrested before in San Francisco. He was radicalized during MAGA. That’s the issue. He became a terrorist under the tutoring of MAGA

That is the best spin the Mossad has???

Whew, laughable.

Thats about #236,973 on my list of concerns. It appears to be an issue for you.

Until then I'll go with sworn statements. Your lack of any actual evidence speaks volumes.

I have to ask. Are you on drugs?

There you have it. TMZ and others have "no evidence" Paul is gay. This was the first time, the only time, Paul ever engaged in sex with a gay coke whore.

You have 5+ decades of this to cover up....

I for one am surprised the guy is still alive.
Sling on his arm eh? I guarantee he took the hammer from Pelosi after Paul drunkenly attacked him after inviting him in for a gay sex romp that went wrong

Trump, Guiliani, Dershowitz, and Epstein were great pals.

But this is not about them. It's about your obsession with Da Gayz. Why the focus? Are you worried that you might act like Da Gayz? It's ok. You don't have to hide any more.
Clinton was a bigger pal now many times did ol Bill fly the Lolita Express?

Projection.

I'm disgusted with all the faggotry today. Allowing gays to marry was a mistake but all you queers proved the slippery slope true. Do you deny that as well?

I hear the left is really getting steamed at the Pelosi jokes.
We're gonna need a bigger Pauly Pelosi meme.

1667348638646.png

Not monitored means they weren’t being watched. Not that they weren’t working.
I'm talking about Pelosi's own security cams that they (Paul and Nancy) claim malfunctioned

And you really think while this "break in" happened just so happens feds weren't monitoring their own cams? Just like they didn't monitor when Epstein died? LOL c'mon man

Forum List

Back