Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Im talking about Pelosi's own security cams that they (Paul and Nancy) claim malfunctioned

And you really think while this "break in" happened just so happens feds weren't monitoring their own cams? Just like they didn't monitor when Epstein died? LOL c'mon man
Sorry, where did Paul or Nancy say the cameras malfunctioned?

Capitol Police are there to protect Nancy Pelosi. They didn’t prioritize Paul Pelosi. I don’t think anyone knew they needed to.

You all have been wrong recently about Covid and Epstein but "trust us" this time LOL yeah right
I’m never wrong. But you post untruths and stupid conspiracy shit all the time.

60238DE8-CABB-4999-8F41-6DEC9111D72A.jpeg

Sorry, where did Paul or Nancy say the cameras malfunctioned?

Capitol Police are there to protect Nancy Pelosi. They didn’t prioritize Paul Pelosi. I don’t think anyone knew they needed to.

"Initial reports from several media outlets that covered the first moments after the weird attack claimed that Pelosi had no security camera systems working,"

Again how many times is Bill Clinton and other Hollywood celebs listed on the Lolita Express?

No comment on Trump? It’s 2022 dipshit. Pelosi’s husband was attacked and you are lying. You’re disgraceful.

"Initial reports from several media outlets that covered the first moments after the weird attack claimed that Pelosi had no security camera systems working,"
Initial reports from which media outlets?

They don’t say. Probably made up.

Lots of people “remember” things that don’t exist. Let’s see the reports. The actual reports. Not just someone saying there were reports.
Lots of people remember things before "reports" get updated to jive with "official narratives" you mean

You’ve claimed it was initially reported.

Unsubstantiated claims from anonymous internet posters are not exactly the same as official accounts in sworn statements from named law enforcement officials.
Then Pelosi can fix all this by releasing her home security footage can't she? Oh wait she won't and you don't find that odd?

You made an unsubstantiated claim that is almost certainly fabricated.

That’s it.
Like the claim this nudist that makes hemp jewelry and lives in a home with Bernie and BLM signs and registered green party member is a naked MAGA warrior?
Not my fault you haven't been paying attention.

yTC1UNGRoz7h.jpeg

Like the claim this nudist that makes hemp jewelry and lives in a home with Bernie and BLM signs and registered green party member is a naked MAGA warrior?
Not my fault you haven't been paying attention.

View attachment 719865
We have actual reporting on that with named sources.

Unlike your baseless claims.

Suspect in Pelosi Attack Had Other Targets, Authorities Say

“If you got him talking about politics, it was all over,” Mr. Ciccarelli recalled in an interview this week. “Because he really believed in the whole MAGA, ‘Pizzagate,’ stolen election — you know, all of it, all the way down the line.”

Forum List

Back