Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Paragraph 10 seems...well...odd:

"At 2:31 a.m., San Francisco Police Department (“SFPD”) Officer Colby Wilmes responded to the Pelosi residence, California and knocked on the front door. When the door was opened, Pelosi and DEPAPE were both holding a hammer with one hand and DEPAPE had his other hand holding onto Pelosi’s forearm. Pelosi greeted the officers. The officers asked them what was going on. DEPAPE responded that everything was good. Officers then asked Pelosi and DEPAPE to drop the hammer"

So they knock on the door, it's opened, and the two men are holding a hammer, Paul greets the offers and Depape says all is good?
1) how was the door opened? 2) how is Paul "greeting" the officers while holding on to a man twice his age, and a hammer? 3) why are the officers just like, asking what's up?

Paragraph 10 seems...well...odd:

"At 2:31 a.m., San Francisco Police Department (“SFPD”) Officer Colby Wilmes responded to the Pelosi residence, California and knocked on the front door. When the door was opened, Pelosi and DEPAPE were both holding a hammer with one hand and DEPAPE had his other hand holding onto Pelosi’s forearm. Pelosi greeted the officers. The officers asked them what was going on. DEPAPE responded that everything was good. Officers then asked Pelosi and DEPAPE to drop the hammer"

So they knock on the door, it's opened, and the two men are holding a hammer, Paul greets the offers and Depape says all is good?
1) how was the door opened? 2) how is Paul "greeting" the officers while holding on to a man twice his age, and a hammer? 3) why are the officers just like, asking what's up?

Sounds like a domestic dispute.

I got confused with all your cryptic BS.
Weren’t you asking what year the CHOP/CHAZ Summer of Love & Riots In 57 cities with dozens of deaths and burned sections that will neve be rebuilt took place?

If so, the answer is the year 2020. What is all the confusion about? I’ll try to clear it up.

Didn’t know assailant. Assailant broke in. Wanted to get Nancy to admit to conspiracies

043643C4-86C1-4A24-9D28-D9CB2107FA74.jpeg

I had noticed that.

I figured that was when webarchive started capturing the websites, though, due to interest.

The frnelyfrens website was most-recently registered on 9/8/2022....

There is something very fishy about it....

Registrant Organization: david depape
Registrant Street: 1822 shasta st
Registrant City: richmond
Registrant State/Province: AL <-----------Should be CA
Registrant Postal Code: 94804 <----------- CA zipcode
Registrant Country: us
Registrant Phone: 14159496022 <--------- Phone number comes back as San Fran, but resolves to Pizza Castle in Kent, WA [Link] and Qonsolt Social Media [Link] in Pittsburgh, PA. I called the number and the call sent through to WIX.com.

There are also these website registered in his name...
View attachment 718177

Apparently the suspect is also an illegal alien. This case gets weirder by the day

Didn’t know assailant. Assailant broke in. Wanted to get Nancy to admit to conspiracies

View attachment 718877

If he broke in why does the 9-11 call say "his name is David he is my friend" and why is the broken glass on the outside not inside of the house?

So a random break in at 2:30 am with guys dressed in undies and hammers
That happens a lot

Watch it turn out to be an unemployed homeless San Francisco druggie, or an illegal immigrant!
He's an illegal!

Overstayed his visa long ago...

(posted this before I saw your post, Rainbow_Randolph - thanks.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back