Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

It could be a win

Win if Paul Lugosi comes out as Bisexual

Sorry for being of topic, but since you mentioned Bisexual, and that's what letter "B" in LGBT stands for... Isn't letter B, and word "bisexual" discriminating against "non-binaries"? :cool:

The entire election and the credibility of the 1/6 narrative are now completely dependent on Americans believing

A gay coke whore arrested many times who supports pedophile normalization and is registered green

1. Broke into pelosi $6 million home undetected despite no evidence of a break in
2. Was struggling with gay Paul in the bedroom in underwear over a hammer when USS voyager beamed down someone to open the door for the cops who then saw what was happening inside a 3rd floor bedroom from the front door and voyager then beamed the crew member back to the ship
3. That the "break in" was to get Nancy, never mind Nancy was not there because Nancy and Paul are never together after midnight
4. Was not there for gay sex at 2am despite being arrested many times for being a gay whore
5. That he is MAGA anti gay, and do not notice his neighbor says he is a left wing gay Dykey Nancy supporter

Last edited:

Greene stated before being elected to Congress in 2020: "[Pelosi's] a traitor to our country, she's guilty of treason. She took an oath to protect American citizens and uphold our laws and she gives aid and comfort to our enemies who illegally invade our land—that's what treason is."

Greene stated before being elected to Congress in 2020: "[Pelosi's] a traitor to our country, she's guilty of treason. She took an oath to protect American citizens and uphold our laws and she gives aid and comfort to our enemies who illegally invade our land—that's what treason is."
and you disagree w/ Greene?

clueless

Supposedly the attacker said “where’s Nancy?” Was that because he wanted to know if she was out of town so him and Paul Pelosi wouldn’t get caught?

About as wierd and dysfunctional as it can get yet this garish woman pretends she has the high ground to ruin Trumps life and run ours

Of course, yes. That's the same childish, ridiculous, dangerous, ignorant, paranoid, hysterical hyperbole that has so perverted the GQP.

You must agree. It's perverted you too.
How many times did Dems call Trump a traitor while pushing their Russian hoax narrative?

So what's your point?

What we do know, is that during the argument, Paul claimed he needed to use the bathroom....and this guy, of course let him, while in the bathroom Paul called 911, called him his friend, but made other comments like "“What’s going on? Why are you here? What are you going to do to me?” Pelosi reportedly said while on the call." Paul Pelosi made 911 call from bathroom to save himself from suspected attacker David DePape: reports

So, this is why police were called, and ultimately let in the home by someone, we don't know who

I don't know. Why are you proud to be so similar to those you loathe?
When did I say I was similar? I never said I agreed with Greene...I just find it funny you dembots are all in an outrage over something like you posted, when you all spent years making the claim about others

Forum List

Back