Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Sorry bout that,

1. Nancy where are you, did you let the *Cops,* in and then tell the *Cops*, your not here?
2. Somebody lets the *Cops* in, and it was your house.
3. Is this a cover up of a three way gone bad?
4. Or just your everyday fag fight?
5. 500 dollars, wasn't enough this time, David, wanted more, even millions more, and thats when the trouble started.
6. *Cops*, were the last to be called to this party.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Right...

Blog wasn't active for 15 years until few days ago, which means it's artificially edited to make idiots like you to believe it's true. And it looks like its working, because only idiots like you are buying it.

Police responded to phone call placed at 2:27 AM. they arrive and Pelosi is standing there with a hammer accros from "intruder" DePepe. Depepe then grabs the hammer from Pelosi and hit him with it, and only then police tackled him and arrested him. The police are called to the home of Pelosi and they don't instantly taze/shoot the intruder who by all means is an assassin, in underwear? They even allow him to grab the hammer and beat Pelosi right in front of them? The only way this would make sense is if they knew that Pelosi was gay, and/or they were called to a "domestic disturbance" and therefore were trying to settle an argument rather then arrest an intruder.

From the 911 operator transcript: "REPORTING PARTY SAYS HIS NAME IS DAVID AND HE IS A FRIEND".

A friend. A friend with a domestic dispute going back to DUI crash and hush money to keep Paul's secret. Fag community should be outraged at the gay shame. Instead, government and big tech engage in wiping out green party faggot online footprint and replace him with fake MAGA persona. The stuff of dystopian sci-fi movies, not America. All so sloppy it makes Jussie Smollett looks like a mastermind. And you, with every other brainless leftist fall for it.

If they had just left it at "Paul Pelosi attacked with hammer in home" it would already be down the memory hole. We would have all just written it off as San Fran crime wave, but they couldn't control themselves or their TDS. Had to try and drag the republicans into it and try to smear them. Now they got a whole bundle of cover-ups and scandal.

Artificially edited?

I don't think this was a fake deal. I think a mentally unbalanced man for reasons unknown saw a great big house where he might find food and a pile of money somewhere. Mentally ill patients are susceptible to doing things that shock other people, but that doesn't make one innocent enough to incarcerate him for the duration of his life on earth for his egregious crime of attempted murder.

I don't think this was a fake deal. I think a mentally unbalanced man for reasons unknown saw a great big house where he might find food and a pile of money somewhere. Mentally ill patients are susceptible to doing things that shock other people, but that doesn't make one innocent enough to incarcerate him for the duration of his life on earth for his egregious crime of attempted murder.

Wait, wait... what?

So you're saying that... a nudist hippie, who is part of BLM and faggot commune, walked in only underwear from Berkeley to ultrarich neighborhood in San Francisco looking for food at 2AM, entered Pelosi's mansion while predator invisible cloaked to avoid security cameras, wrestled Pelosi while 3rd man watched, then he let Pelosi to the bathroom to make a 911 call, and while waiting for police they continue to wrestle, then the unnamed 3rd man let the police in, who witnessed they both holding the hammer, and only then hipster started beating Pelosi with a hammer while yelling "Where's Nancy"?

Wanna bet that Paul Pelosi was also in underwear?

She's been called out... fact checked by Elon himself. :D

1667118887034949.png

I had noticed that.

I figured that was when webarchive started capturing the websites, though, due to interest.

The frnelyfrens website was most-recently registered on 9/8/2022....

There is something very fishy about it....

Registrant Organization: david depape
Registrant Street: 1822 shasta st
Registrant City: richmond
Registrant State/Province: AL <-----------Should be CA
Registrant Postal Code: 94804 <----------- CA zipcode
Registrant Country: us
Registrant Phone: 14159496022 <--------- Phone number comes back as San Fran, but resolves to Pizza Castle in Kent, WA [Link] and Qonsolt Social Media [Link] in Pittsburgh, PA. I called the number and the call sent through to WIX.com.

There are also these website registered in his name...
1667143099183.png

Last edited:
Elon Musk Tweeted this today...

There is a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye The Awful Truth: Paul Pelosi Was Drunk Again, And In a Dispute With a Male Prostitute Early Friday Morning.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 30, 2022

The website is overloaded, but here's what it said (link at the bottom)....

The Awful Truth: Paul Pelosi Was Drunk Again, And In a Dispute With a Male Prostitute Early Friday Morning.​

"Paul Pelosi stated that he doesn't know who the male is but he advised that his name is David and that he is a friend." Yeah, right.

As SF's gay bars closed at 2 am, two gay men met in a bar and went home together. Happens every night in the City by the Bay. Except one of these two men, was married to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

I might disappear for telling you the truth. If I do, you'll all know why. But here's what really happened early Friday morning in San Francisco. IMHO

According to SFPD "RP [Reporting Person] stated that there’s a male in the home and that he’s going to wait for his wife. RP stated that he doesn’t know who the male is but he advised that his name is David, and that he is a friend,” the dispatch official said. “RP sounded somewhat confused.”

It's been a rumor for years in SF that Paul Pelosi is gay. David Depape is said to be a Castro Nudist. "The lunatic who allegedly assaulted Paul Pelosi is a Berkeley resident and a 'Former Castro Nudist Protester' and hemp 'jewelry maker' ...sounds totally MAGA Republican to me. 🤣🤣" this from Twitter.

Ok, so here's the theory, as related to me by a source: "Castro Nudists are a group of really radical gay male prostitutes that parade around naked with c--k rings. First of all, the Police did not come in response to an alarm. They come in response to a "wellness check". So someone called them to check on Pelosi."

"When he didn't answer the phone, the cops broke the sliding glass door to get in. Pelosi was struggling with the suspect, who was in his underwear.

Pelosi owned the hammer. Not Depape. Or, the male prostitute was doing something Pelosi didn't like."

"And then there was the press conference when they didn't know the mic was on. During that, a reporter confirmed that the suspect was a gay Castro Nudist, but they told him he couldn't use it."

"Now tell me something. This people are worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Nancy is third in line to the presidency. You don't think they have the most amazing security? And by the way, when Pelosi was in that drunk driving accident, he had a young man with him, and that too was covered up by the police and the press."

"How would (suspect Depape) have been able to break a window that without triggering an alarm? He didn't. The police broke the window to gain entry. There was only one hammer, and it belonged to Pelosi. And only ONE cop said he said "Where's Nancy?" None of the others said that he said that. Probably the police broke the window, in order to get in to conduct a wellness check. "

"And one of them could easily have broken that window. Remember, there was no alarm triggered. How would (suspect Depape) have gotten into that house without doing that? The cops smashed the glass to gain entry."

Who called 911 to initiate a wellness check? Either Nancy or her staff, who hadn't hear from Paul all evening and suddenly it's 2 am. Or a neighbor, hearing a fight at the Pelosi residence.

Admittedly, David Depape is a known nutcase. He's an election denier, says mainstream media, who has posted conspiracy theories online. That may be true, but he also lives in Berkeley, where he is a 42 year old career student.

"My law firm served a lawsuit against Paul Pelosi one time in SF after attempting to serve at other residences-Napa, Georgetown. They weren't home, but staff were, and multiple law enforcement officers were on the perimeter. Break-in is odd given this level of security." said Harmeet Dillon, Republican National Committee Chairman

Forum List

Back