Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

1667072007368.png

That isn't news then, but gossip.

I draw the line. You wanna call cnn a gossip site, great we agree n all is fair game.

Wanna call them news, I disagree cause a reporter reports the news, not what someone heard.

That's a lie

I don’t know about the big news sources but my local newspaper does this .

DePape is an illegal alien, GREEN PARTY leftwing loon.

That is what HE IS.

Your continued attempts to paint him as an ultra righty are as stupid as you are.
'Leftwinger' who Watches My Pillow Guy and posts Joe Rogan? LOL
He also called the "Democratic" hearings on Jan 6 a Farce.
And claimed the election was 'Stolen.'
All RW MAGAtry.

"..The blog is titled: Welcome to Big Brothers Censorship hell. It features posts from as recently as August. One post is named, “Photoghrapic (sic) PROOF Alien-Human Hybrid Infiltrators”; Another post is titled, “My favorite episode of Joe Rogan,” while another is called, “The Big Lie.”.."

Wetwall is a Demented old MAGAt who claims he's a progressive/liberal.
`

Here is a blog post by his lover or ex-lover, Gypsy Taub....

She notes
1) The father of her three children is named David
2) Her favorite part of the peace march was all the children

Now it's being reported that she is a pedophile...

I wouldn't be quick to rule out that DePape was getting paid by Paul Pelosi to do the hanky panky while wife was out of town. You know, "a friend." How the heck would Pelosi know that the attacker's name was "David" when he called 911? Attackers don't normally identify themselves. It's very fishy.

Last edited:

Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted​

Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is expected to make a full recovery.

I'm confused here. Which is the bad news: that privileged Insider Trader Pelosi got violently assaulted? Or that they expect him to make a full recovery? :confused-84:

If someone attacks me I will shoot them.
you'd not roll around on the floor in your underwear with another woman while someone else lets the police in?

so we can agree that's a bit odd and not really "break in" type activities?

It almost sounds like the police let DePape beat Pauly P with a hammer before they did anything!!!

~~~

possibly these cops are not democrats.

More likely, the cops were outside of a closed room where they were only supposed to enter if Paul cried out for help.

Hence the spin "when the police arrived" through the bedroom door, since they were inside the house to guard Nancy's closet, but not to interfere with Paul's gay drug session with the whore unless...l

The cops likely searched the whore before allowing the whore inside...

No not all trumpsters are nutters and notall biden supporters are nutters. Both camps have nutters though.
But only ONE Camp's Litmus Test for holding office IS a Lie/conspiracy theory 'Stolen Election.'
And the healthy Majority of that party believe what only a Nutter could.
A Cult of personality.
Nothing like it since 1933.
`

Forum List

Back