Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

It is a FACT that he is a leftist GREEN PARTY hemp jewlery making LEFTIST!

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

All MAGAs have mental problems. He loved Joe Rogan, Mike Lindell​

Yes "Freedom [of fake] speech triggers some fringers."

'Out of touch with reality': Alleged Paul Pelosi attacker posted Jan. 6 conspiracy theories

The man who allegedly attacked Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol
abc30.com
abc30.com

"....Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to Multiple Videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was Stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. "The death rates being promoted are what ever 'THEY' want to be promoted as the death rate," one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like "Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!" and "Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)"

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was "a modern lynching," falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.
He also posted content about the "Great Reset"-- the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes "are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement."..."'

`

Last edited:
She is wrong. I just made the ruling. Would you be willing to apologize for calling her a twat? It would be mighty good spirited of you and a kind gesture of peace.

You're not qualified to make rulings Dude go away. You're a nut

And Canon? Who caress, old wrinkled dick mofo is a loser

All MAGAs have mental problems. He loved Joe Rogan, Mike Lindell​

Yes "Freedom [of fake] speech triggers some fringers."

'Out of touch with reality': Alleged Paul Pelosi attacker posted Jan. 6 conspiracy theories

The man who allegedly attacked Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol
abc30.com
abc30.com

"....Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to Multiple Videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was Stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. "The death rates being promoted are what ever 'THEY' want to be promoted as the death rate," one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like "Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!" and "Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)"

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was "a modern lynching," falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.
He also posted content about the "Great Reset"-- the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes "are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement."..."'

`
No not all trumpsters are nutters and notall biden supporters are nutters. Both camps have nutters though.

Look at these from his home. BLM and Bernie signs, rainbow flag LOL sure screams MAGA to me /s

View attachment 717557
For anyone who wants to look around, all of these pictures from various dates are available in Google Maps (street view)....

You can use the slider, and then click on the smaller image to change the date.

Here's a better picture of the Bernie flag on the house...

1667069973580.png

The blog is titled: Welcome to Big Brothers Censorship hell. It features posts from as recently as August. One post is named, “Photoghrapic (sic) PROOF Alien-Human Hybrid Infiltrators”;
Another post is titled, “My favorite episode of Joe Rogan,” while another is called, “The Big Lie.”

`
🙄

'Leftwinger' who Watches My Pillow Guy and posts Joe Rogan? LOL

"..The blog is titled: Welcome to Big Brothers Censorship hell. It features posts from as recently as August. One post is named, “Photoghrapic (sic) PROOF Alien-Human Hybrid Infiltrators”; Another post is titled, “My favorite episode of Joe Rogan,” while another is called, “The Big Lie.”.."

`
No. You moron. He’s a right winger who supports public nudity and hemp and Bernie.

You make a compelling case.

🙄

You're not qualified to make rulings Dude go away. You're a nut

And Canon? Who caress, old wrinkled dick mofo is a loser

How would you rule if you read the debate as an outsider? I have no skin in the game. I used logic only. I don’t know either of you. I just know how the word twat is normally used and how the word leftist is normally used. It was an easy ruling to make.

The example I gave would not be lying if I actually found two examples of idiots rambling nonsense on the internet. It would however be dishonest.

The favorite technique is passing the buck. For example: according to reports from other news source, blah blah blah.

This is done all the time. Who knows if these disreputable sources aren’t private blogs of the reputable journalist himself/herself?
That isn't news then, but gossip.

I draw the line. You wanna call cnn a gossip site, great we agree n all is fair game.

Wanna call them news, I disagree cause a reporter reports the news, not what someone heard.

That's a lie

The alleged attacker repeatedly asked where is Nancy? Also arguing over drugs or sex or anything does not deserve Murder, attempted murder or a brutal violent attack. It's really gross to know people believe that a person actually "deserves" to be brutally attacked.

Maybe she was supposed to join in. I mean, if we are speculating.

Now, if someone is attacking you in your home, will they let you go off to the side and call 911? And if they do, who was this 3rd person who answered the door?

Ah. Good. You spotted a typo.

You win the interwebz.

I don’t know what she meant to say but something about blocking my comments because they make sense. That’s the best I could tell. I really wish you would have apologized to her. Things would have gone so much better. Now I have to suffer the harsh consequences of being on ignore. Do you have any idea how painful being ignored is?

I don’t know what she meant to say but something about blocking my comments because they make sense. That’s the best I could tell. I really wish you would have apologized to her. Things would have gone so much better. Now I have to suffer the harsh consequences of being on ignore. Do you have any idea how painful being ignored is?
I don’t care.

Forum List

Back