Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

All MAGAs have mental problems. He loved Joe Rogan, Mike Lindell​

Yes "Freedom [of fake] speech triggers some fringers."

'Out of touch with reality': Alleged Paul Pelosi attacker posted Jan. 6 conspiracy theories

The man who allegedly attacked Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol
abc30.com
abc30.com

"....Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to Multiple Videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was Stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. "The death rates being promoted are what ever 'THEY' want to be promoted as the death rate," one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like "Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!" and "Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)"

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was "a modern lynching," falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.
He also posted content about the "Great Reset"-- the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes "are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement."..."'

`

In the 6 hour delay between when this went down and when it was reported, the Nancy hate hoax team went to work putting fraud online

Truth is the whore is a registered Green Party and supports pedophile normalization, or legalizing homo rape of minors, and has an extensive arrest history as a gay whore

Gross and doubtful dude's 81 years old. This reporter shows the alleged attacker's house. Has BLM in the window, LGBTQ flag in front of home. I think the alleged attacker is mentally ill. In the 80's they deregulated mental health help. We need to change that and get more help for nutters.

I don't care how much Pelosi pisses people off I do not think Violence against her husband in any way is justified.
He's an elderly man I can't even imagine how his adult kids felt hearing about what happened to their dad.

I don't care if the nutter is a trumpster or a nudist gay maniac rogue. In either situation it's horrible what happened.

Don't hire gay prostitutes to your home.

If you do, don't argue over drugs.

If you do, don't be in just your underwear

If you are, keep noise down so police are not called to check on you

If you can't do all that, shit happens.

Don't put yourself in those situations those things won't happen to you.

DePape's blog is certainly political. Trump has given permission to all sorts of low class fringe people... Like Qanon, Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Boogaloo Bois... Demagogues appeal to the lowest common denominator.

DePape is an illegal alien, GREEN PARTY leftwing loon.

That is what HE IS.

Your continued attempts to paint him as an ultra righty are as stupid as you are.

That is what HE IS.

Your continued attempts to paint him as an ultra righty are as stupid as you are.

I don't know what DePape visa or residency status is. He runs a hard right blog. That's a fact.

All MAGAs have mental problems. He loved Joe Rogan, Mike Lindell​

Yes "Freedom [of fake] speech triggers some fringers."

'Out of touch with reality': Alleged Paul Pelosi attacker posted Jan. 6 conspiracy theories

The man who allegedly attacked Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol
abc30.com
abc30.com

"....Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to Multiple Videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was Stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. "The death rates being promoted are what ever 'THEY' want to be promoted as the death rate," one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like "Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!" and "Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)"

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was "a modern lynching," falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.
He also posted content about the "Great Reset"-- the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes "are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement."..."'

`

That is what HE IS.

Hate hoaxing is a left wing homo's primary occupation.

They have an idol

The community HATE HOAX organizer

And when was any of this looked into by the reporter?

It's their job to do so. Or at least it was when I got my minor in journalism.

I get your technicality, yes. But there are examples of just lying also

The example I gave would not be lying if I actually found two examples of idiots rambling nonsense on the internet. It would however be dishonest.

The favorite technique is passing the buck. For example: according to reports from other news source, blah blah blah.

This is done all the time. Who knows if these disreputable sources aren’t private blogs of the reputable journalist himself/herself?

Don't hire gay prostitutes to your home.

If you do, don't argue over drugs.

If you do, don't be in just your underwear

If you are, keep noise down so police are not called to check on you

If you can't do all that, shit happens.

Don't put yourself in those situations those things won't happen to you.
The alleged attacker repeatedly asked where is Nancy? Also arguing over drugs or sex or anything does not deserve Murder, attempted murder or a brutal violent attack. It's really gross to know people believe that a person actually "deserves" to be brutally attacked.

Like you, Surada has a word tendency to make comments devoid of meaning.

And you’re still a sock.

What was your other username?

You're just Sore because YOU and DePape both thought the Election was "Stolen."

And surada, right as he is, posts NOTHING like me. Another BackAgain conspiracy theory.

Keep talking!
EVERY reply I make now makes you famous/Infamous. (See sig)
`

`

Last edited:
I don't know what DePape visa or residency status is. He runs a hard right blog. That's a fact.

It is a FACT that he is a leftist GREEN PARTY hemp jewlery making LEFTIST!

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Paul's friend and gay coke whore was there to do coke and engage in gay sex with Paul.

The "where's Nancy" is the 2am-8am hate hoax
You do not know that to be a fact, and even if it was, that does not at all merit him deserving a brutal beating with a hammer he's an 81 yr old man. So what if he was gay and did drugs maybe he should go to jail for illegal drug use but being gay is not against the law and does not warrant violence period. It's just like when Rand Paul got attacked I thought it was horrible. I don't advocate that at all. I think the maniac is mentally ill.

And surada, right as he is, posts NOTHING like me. Another BlackAgain conspiracy theory.

Keep talking!
`

`
:heehee: :heehee: :heehee: :heehee:

It almost sounds like the police let DePape beat Pauly P with a hammer before they did anything!!!

~~~

possibly these cops are not democrats.

And surada, right as he is, posts NOTHING like me. Another BlackAgain conspiracy theory.

Keep talking!
`

`

I think you lost this argument. He doesn’t sound like a leftist. The term twat is subjective. As the unofficial judge I convict you of one count of being wrong.

Calling someone a twat is independent of one’s political ideology.

I don't really care what you think. How's that?

Forum List

Back