Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

It's all over the news. DePape has arrests for male prostitution and claims he and Paul Pelosi are lovers. True or not???? I don't care. Attacking an 82 year old with a hammer makes DePape a criminal.

No shit Sherlock.

What it does NOT make it is political like you assholes have claimed.

Personal accountability is never part of the democrat platform

This disgusting fraud of a "husband" in a faux marriage invited and paid, with our taxdollars, a gay coke WHORE "friend" to his millionaire mansion with taxpayer DEfunded cops there to keep it IN THE CLOSET. That his coked up gay whore got violent is one of the risks of such behavior....
Look at these from his home. BLM and Bernie signs, rainbow flag LOL sure screams MAGA to me /s

yTC1UNGRoz7h.jpeg

It's in the news. I know absolutely nothing about this Trump loving crackpot.

It seems odd that Mr. DePape would be a “friend,” given that there are reports that he was a homeless and mentally ill drug addict who used to live in storage containers. Yes, DePape had a manifesto that is all sorts of insane, though littered with rants about censorship, the 2020 election, and the January 6 riot. Yes, this man seems “psychotic” and not driven by any ideological aims regarding a motive for this attack.

You were crowing all about him yesterday....

Wasn't me. I have an alibi.

"WASHINGTON, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was "violently assaulted" after a break-in at the couple's California home early on Friday, her office said in a statement.

"The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation," the statement said. "Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery."

U.S. House Speaker Pelosi's husband violently assaulted -Pelosi statement
The motive is obvious, it's right wing militia.

The hatred of these people for those they deem as their political opponents is palpable.
It wasn’t a big deal when someone shoots up a baseball practice hoping to kill Republicans. It wasn’t a big deal when a leftist with a knife attatcked a Republican candidate for governor of NY. It went a big deal when a leftists was causing attempting to kill a Supreme Court justice and his family. It was funny when liberal entertainers were calling for assassinating or beheading a president and blowing up the White House

But this is the last straw.

Forum List

Back