Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

0a4qnxNKBuoh.jpeg

Dude, I entertain you guys but I have limits!

No matter how much I despise Nancy Pelosi her Husband didn’t deserve this.

I wouldn’t want that to happen to any Politician Family Member not to any of you.
I’m not arguing the new conspiracy theory. But I am suggesting that it’s possible that this was not what it was initially made out to be. What if, as Paul P told the police, he and David were “friends?” Maybe that would explain why the police — despite BEING RIGHT THERE — didn’t light up the alleged attacker before he seized the hammer and started using it on Mr. Pelosi.

The local DA praised the cops later that day. Wtf? Why? For not intervening sooner?

This “friend” was there apparently without wearing pants. Paul is married to Nancy (yuck), but perhaps it doesn’t matter because he may be gay?

Could it have been an over-heated lovers quarrel? Maybe. Maybe not. But the original and official account seems more than just odd.

Last edited:
I’m not arguing the new conspiracy theory. But I am suggesting that it’s possible that this was not what it was initially made out to be. What if, as Paul P told the police, he and David weee “friends?” Maybe that would explain why the police — despite BEING RIGHT THERE — didn’t light up the alleged attacker before he seized the hammer and started using it on Mr. Pelosi.

The local DA praised the cops later that day. Wtf? Why? For not intervening sooner?

This “friend” was there apparently without wearing pants. Paul is married to Nancy (yuck), but perhaps it doesn’t matter because he may be gay?

Could it have been an over heated livers quarrel? Maybe. Maybe not. But the original and offices account seems more than just odd.

Remember,
Michele Bachman's husband got hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants to turn homosexuals into heterosexuals.. and he was very light in the loafers.

Remember,
Michele Bachman's husband got hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants to turn homosexuals into heterosexuals.. and he was very light in the loafers.

Which has what to do with this topic?

Quit trying the derail threads.

Remember,
If you imagined that you were making a point, you were once again tragically mistaken.

Forum List

Back