Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Some women have husbands who are gay or on the down low. ... It's not exactly a partisan thing.

And who brought that up? YOU!

We are merely speculating that it is a hookup gone bad. ALL evidence that has been released points to that.

You asshats are trying to convince people it was a political attack when the evidence says otherwise.

And who brought that up? YOU!

We are merely speculating that it is a hookup gone bad. ALL evidence that has been released points to that.

You asshats are trying to convince people it was a political attack when the evidence says otherwise.

It's all over the news. DePape has arrests for male prostitution and claims he and Paul Pelosi are lovers. True or not???? I don't care. Attacking an 82 year old with a hammer makes DePape a criminal.

Wasn't me. I have an alibi.

"WASHINGTON, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was "violently assaulted" after a break-in at the couple's California home early on Friday, her office said in a statement.

"The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation," the statement said. "Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery."

U.S. House Speaker Pelosi's husband violently assaulted -Pelosi statement
Perp thought Paul was a conservative SCOTUS justice.

Last edited:
Sing along with me: "If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning. If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the evening. If I had a hammer, I'd hammer all over this land.....".

Peter, Paul, and Mary

Mike Hammer will be conducting the investigation.

Was that hammer registered? Did Pelosi have a permit for it?

That is a horrible thing that happened. It makes me sick to think someone did that. The other thought i had was if he had a gun he could blow that nutter away. Still, I am praying for Mr Pelosi's recovery and I am sure he will have PTSD as well. I don't care what the motivation absolutely sickening.

Personal accountability is never part of the democrat platform

This disgusting fraud of a "husband" in a faux marriage invited and paid, with our taxdollars, a gay coke WHORE "friend" to his millionaire mansion with taxpayer DEfunded cops there to keep it IN THE CLOSET. That his coked up gay whore got violent is one of the risks of such behavior....

Wasn't me. I have an alibi.

"WASHINGTON, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was "violently assaulted" after a break-in at the couple's California home early on Friday, her office said in a statement.

"The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation," the statement said. "Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery."

U.S. House Speaker Pelosi's husband violently assaulted -Pelosi statement

In the 911 call pelosi's husband calls the attacker a "Friend,"......making this situation very odd....and likely not something the pelosi's want more attention for...

Police arrived and disarmed DePape, but the alleged emergency call described him as a “friend.”

Look for the democrat party press to quickly memory hole this story.....

Nice! Where did you get the address?
I have skills. :)

I looked for every house in Berkeley which had the house numbers shown in your prior post. Although the address shown on the mailbox is 1528 (I thought), 1526 worked best for my searching. In the picture you posted, there are three addresses on the house, two are covered with white paper (1526 1/22 and 1526).

I wish I could read what is on the door.

I have spent a lot of time today looking up civil and criminal records on DePape. I have found nothing very juicy. California tends to protect criminals as we all know. That might have something to do with my lack of success.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back