Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

The evidence seems to suggest that you did say that.
No. It doesn’t. The words I posted “seem” to prove, instead, that I said what I said.

And I’ve posted many posts specifically saying that I have yet to see sufficient evidence that the fraud ever succeeded in altering the outcome of the electoral vote in even one state.

No. It doesn’t. The words I posted “seem” to prove, instead, that I said what I said.

And I’ve posted many posts specifically saying that I have yet to see sufficient evidence that the fraud ever succeeded in altering the outcome of the electoral vote in even one state.

It’s gray. Without deep dissection of your comments you appeared to be a looney, “the election was stolen” crowd. I’ll give you a pass but can you see why he thought that?

It’s gray. Without deep dissection of your comments you appeared to be a looney, “the election was stolen” crowd. I’ll give you a pass but can you see why he thought that?
Wrong. It’s not gray. I said what I said. And “evidence of fraud” simply does not mean that the fraud succeeded.

Bald Faced LIE/LIAR:

You said there was ""Crystal Clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voter Fraud"" and Stolen Election Should NOT be Discounted as ""just kook "Conspiracy Theory.""

There was NO "Crystal Clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voter Fraud."

With "Conspiracy theory" in your quotes as AS IF it is NOT "just kook CT."

HIS own thread titled: "Stolen Election"

BackAgain ""..But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after Crystal clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voting Fraud of various types, any claim of a Stolen Election is just kook “Conspiracy theory” and an insidious plot to undermine the people’s faith in our elections.".."

And thanks for my New Sig!
`

Last edited:
Bald Faced LIE/LIAR:

You said there was ""Crystal Clear Evidence of Massive Voter Fraud"" and Stolen Election Should not be Discount as "just kook "Conspiracy Theory."

With "Conspuracy theory in your quote as AS IF it is NOY just CT.

HIS thread: Stolen Elections

""..But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after Crystal clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voting Fraud of various types, any claim of a Stolen Election is just kook “Conspiracy theory” and an insidious plot to undermine the people’s faith in our elections.".."
You remain the only liar here.

If I said that there was crystal clear evidence that some perp had attempted to commit a theft, that wouldn’t mean that I said he succeeded in stealing anything.

You’re an asshole and a liar, baboon afuk.

By the way, your deflection efforts are all a fail.

You’re also entirely off topic. 🖕

Now, who DID you used to be? 😂

Bald Faced LIE/LIAR:

You said there was ""Crystal Clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voter Fraud"" and Stolen Election Should NOT be Discount as ""just kook "Conspiracy Theory.""

There was NO "Crystal Clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voter Fraud."

With "Conspiracy theory" in your quotes as AS IF it is NOT just CT.

HIS own thread titled: "Stolen Election"

BackAgain ""..But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after Crystal clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voting Fraud of various types, any claim of a Stolen Election is just kook “Conspiracy theory” and an insidious plot to undermine the people’s faith in our elections.".."

And thanks for my New Sig!
`

That looks like a hippie house, alright.

Not even sure it's the right house. The domain registration for David Depape's website (frenlyfrens.com) lists his address as 1822 Shasta St. Richmond, Alabama 94804. Except that zip code is a California zipcode. There is no such address in Alabama.

Google Maps is showing that there is an 1822 Shasta St. in Richmond, CA 94804, but it's this house:

ca house.jpg

Here's the kicker: The website looks fake. Like someone created it in the past month, populated it with content to "frame the narrative", and put it on standby, waiting for something to happen before the election. No archive snapshots other than today, post event. You can type the name of the website into the wayback internet archives and see that.

Wayback Machine

waybackmachine.jpg

Something fucky going on here. I'm no "conspiracy theorist", but the facts aren't adding up.

Last edited:
How did this crazy man get past all the Pelosi security?
She wasn't there, and the security she is given, is only for her and travel with her.

Don't know about what security outside of her work's that they may have....?

She wasn't there, and the security she is given, is only for her and travel with her.

Don't know about what security outside of her work's that they may have....?

Are you Nancy's closeted lesbo lover?

So, Reports are coming in that he is undergoing skull fracture surgery so it appears the attack was real (if we can believe the media at all?). (No)

Still no evidence it was a Right wing attack. Maybe his gay lover? Who knows.

Can we trust the Left? The timing sure is odd.

Last edited:
Ok, so here's how the Media (From Fox News) manipulates weak minds....

Quote Fox News
DePape has been described on Twitter alternately as a far-right extremist and a nudist who sold handmade jewelry.

The attempt by Fox News to connect this to the right is obvious.
Now watch Leftist here say it's been "confirmed"
Anyone could post this BS on Twitter and they hand pick THIS ????
This is not Reporting...this is propaganda flaming in its purest form

Forum List

Back