Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

You know you’re doing it right when you get abu afuck (aka abu dumbfuck) to give you three straight downvotes!

9366CA0C-D50D-450F-97AA-954BC08FE5F2.jpeg

Winning!

So what to the above Lunatic.
He gave me Feedbacks I returned them.
But AGAIN....
abu afak said:
His Pizzagate is no more "Nut Job" than the 'Stolen Election' the great the Majority of 'Republican's' spout.
You’re the nut job abu afuck

How so?
You mean you believe in "Stolen Election"... along with your 911 Troofer position lunatic boy?
`

Last edited:
So what to the above Lunatic.
He gave me Feedbacks I returned them.
But AGAIN....

How so?
You mean you believe in "Stolen Election"... along with your 911 Troofer position lunatic boy?

`
Once again, for the benefit of full retard abu dumbfuck, I have never said the election was stolen. And I’m not a 9/11 Truther.

Any more lies you’d like to share baboon afuck?

abu afak

There was once another dumbfuck posting here who used to do that idiotic thing you do, abu dumbfuck. You know. That period you put after you’re done writing words …about two lines later.

You fucking poseur retard. 😂🤣 You’re a sock, aren’t you, you asswipe? 🖕

Last edited:
Once again, for the benefit of full retard abu dumbfuck, I have never said the election was stolen. And I’m not a 9/11 Truther.

Any more lies you’d like to share baboon afuck?

Really?

"..But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after Crystal clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voting Fraud of various types, any claim of a Stolen Election is just kook “Conspiracy theory” and an insidious plot to undermine the people’s faith in our elections.".."
That was...
Your "Stolen Election" Thread start in Conspiracy Theory section:

BlackAgain: ""But when Trump loses a re-election bid after Crystal Clear Evidence Suggesting Massive Voting Fraud any claim of a Stolen Election is Just Kook “Conspiracy theory”""

You should have told Trump's ally Attorney General Bill Barr who called it "Nonsense" and "Bullshit."

Your Filthy Lunatical PlECE OF SHlT.
`

Last edited:
Really?

Your "Stolen Election" Thread start in Conspiracy Theory section:[/B]

BlackAgain: ""crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voting fraud""

You should have told Trump's ally Attorney General Barr who called it "Nonsense" and "Bullshit."

Your usual PlECE OF SHlT.
`
Caught you again, you lying sack of shit.

I said there was evidence of election fraud. I didn’t say that it succeeded. Indeed, I have often noted the distinction Between the fraud efforts and the notion that it worked.

It’s not my fault that you’re a retard and a liar.

What was your prior username, again, you fuckstick?

Caught you again, you lying sack of shit.

I said there was evidence of election fraud. I didn’t say that it succeeded. Indeed, I have often noted the distinction Between the fraud efforts and the notion that it worked.

It’s not my fault that you’re a retard and a liar.

What was your prior username, again, you fuckstick?

YOU said/LIED there was ""Crystal Clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voter Fraud"" and SO ""Stolen Election" should NOT be considered/discounted as "just kook Conspiracy theory."

There was NO "Crystal Clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voter Fraud."

You're a raging Liar or a Sick Partisan POS.
Both obviously.

Splash Another MAGAt Mental case.

`

Last edited:
YOU said/LIED there was ""Clear Evidence of Massive Voter Fraud"" and ""Stolen Election" .. SO... it should NOT be considered/discounted as a "Conspiracy theory."

There was NO "Clear Evidence of Massive Voter Fraud."

You a raging Liar or just a Sick Partisan POS.
Both obviously.

Splash Another MAGAt Mental case.

`
Making your comments in all bold and in larger fonts doesn’t suffice to convince anyone that you are anything but a liar, you asswipe. 😎

And saying “crystal clear evidence” of fraud also doesn’t mean that the fraudulent efforts succeeded. So you might as well ditch that lie of yours. It fails, like you always do, Babu Afuck.

What was your previous username, again, ya pathetic fuckstick?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back