Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

This is him filming....

63962783-11365447-image-a-6_1666997369708.jpg

View attachment 717247
He looks kinda young and soyish. He needs his ass beat for attacking an old man like that. And how.

I think all the liberals in California’s 11th district need to do her a favor and elect John Dennis to US House. This will give Nancy Pelosi more time to care for her injured husband. We have to think about her as a human being first.

Make her home more safe by electing John Dennis. That is the compassionate thing to do with all those crazy Trump radicals on the loose. There are enough democrats in other states to keep the ball rolling.

does anyone know what color hat the assailant wore, and "How White Was He"??

Depape and Paul Pelosi were both wearing only their underwear, and grappling over a hammer, which some folks have said it could have been Pelosi's gavel.

This whole fuckin' thing is getting weirder and weirder. :laughing0301:

remeber those two guys from sienfeld? they were in at least two episodes. they were about to kick jerrys and kramers ass....."Excuse me? are you talking to me"? I loved that scene! i can just see those two breaking into Pauls house and pull the same stunt on him.

Nan Pelosi has all of the migrants and homeless removed from the perimeter of her house (she built a wall). She’s been screaming about the threat of MAGA since January 2021.

One would think she would pick up her security yet somehow a week before midterms, her husband gets attacked with a hammer in their house.

This was her Hail Mary.

Forum List

Back