Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

We saw yours all fucking summer.....

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
30xp-protests-timeline-pix1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg
More than "all summer". For years. :mad:

This is why you have a gun in your home…to protect yourself.

Pelosi could have dropped this asshole in seconds….instead, he has a fractured skull and is getting brain surgery.

2A BABY!

Last edited:
Well, at least the orange saint quickly reacted with a strong and unequivocal condemnation of this attack, in no uncertain terms.

It was an inspiration to see him demonstrate his human empathy and love of country like that.

Yes, we can count on the orange saint to rise to the top and show us what it means to be strong and dignified. A true statesman for the ages.

Well, at least the orange saint quickly reacted with a strong and unequivocal condemnation of this attack, in no uncertain terms.

It was an inspiration to see him demonstrate his human empathy and love of country like that.

Yes, we can count on the orange saint to rise to the top and show us what it means to be strong and dignified. A true statesman for the ages.
Well, he must be reaching out to those suburban voters with that (whatever he said) with this show of crocodile tears, and is really trying to say "Hey everyone, look, I'm really not batshit crazy, see?"

I checked the wayback web archive and found an archive of his site from 2022, but the content was gone. Only the titles of his blogs. The guy appears to be wacked out from too much tripping...

Noah survived the collapse of Atlantis

Aliens

Photoghrapic PROOF Alien-Human Hybrid Infiltrators

Crimes against Humanity

Nature of Reality

RED Skull won’t be a mouth piece of an EVIL ideology

Wisdom of the RED Skull

Darth RED Skull revenge of the Sith Lord

Mouthy Buddha patterns of the Cabal

Not dealing with a full deck it seems.

He used Nancy’s inside information to make millions.

FUCK PAUL PELOSI. HE IS A FUCKING CRIMINAL.

You are so disappointed this didn't turn out worse....aren't you, Grandpappy....that this guy didn't finish what your MAGAt-thugs tried on Jan 6th, 2021?

Nope. I am sorry pelousi got attacked. Now you asshats will try and turn him into a martyr. Fortunately he wasn't killed because then you would have for sure succeeded.

You are so disappointed this didn't turn out worse....aren't you, Grandpappy....that this guy didn't finish what your MAGAt-thugs tried on Jan 6th, 2021?

Well, he must be reaching out to those suburban voters with that (whatever he said) with this show of crocodile tears, and is really trying to say "Hey everyone, look, I'm really not batshit crazy, see?"
iu

Forum List

Back