Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Are all California "right-wingers" this weird?

"LIVE UPDATES: Suspect David DePape identified in nudist Gypsy Taub wedding"

Law enforcement have identified David DePape, 42, as a suspect in the Friday morning home invasion violent attack on Paul Pelosi. Officers said that when they arrived at the Pelosis’ home at 3 a.m. they found a man and Pelosi — the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — holding a hammer.

The assailant allegedly wrested the hammer from Pelosi’s hands and beat him with it. DePape was booked on suspicion of attempted homicide, assault with a deadly weapon and elder abuse. Here is what we know about him so far:

1. He was tapped to be the best man in a 2013 nudist wedding at San Francisco City Hall. David DePape was known as a “father figure” in a three-bedroom Victorian flat in Berkeley, where famed nudist activist Gypsy Taub lived with her three children and fiance Jaymz Smith prior to the wedding she had planned to hold on the steps of City Hall. The couple had tapped DePape, a hemp jewelry maker who lived with them in the crowded home, to be their best man.

2. He listed himself as a member of the Green Party. Voting records show DePape listed himself as a member of the Green Party years ago."

3. He was a nudist activist. State Sen. Scott Wiener, a Democrat from San Francisco, recognized DePape as one in a number of nudist activists who took to the streets in 2011, and 2012. Many of them tried to antagonize Wiener, at that time a city supervisor representing the Castro and Noe Valley areas, who successfully pressed for a ban on public nudity.

What we know about David DePape, man accused of attacking Paul Pelosi with a hammer

1666998821773.png

I was reading parts of the Depape's blog this morning, before law-enforcement officials took it down. One part recounted the problems he was having with an individual named "Gypsy." I'm assuming this Gypsy was Gypsy Taub, at whose wedding the assailant was the best man. They appear to have been living in some sort of commune together, and some friction developed between them. One part in the now shut-down blog described how DePape was accusing this Gypsy Taub of giving his kids hallucinogenics, and some vague references to sexual abuse of her children.

I did find court trial testimony from Taub, with some references to "John Doe", whom I'm assuming to be David Depape...

My Naked Truth TV

It's pretty interesting what you can find if you do a little sleuthing.

If anyone wants to know who this suspect really thinks, and what his political opinions are, see this....

TONS OF HIS POSTS HERE

You might lose some brain cells reading it. David DePape is absolutely insane. Rampant mental illness. He makes up a lot of words and spellings (he spells Black "Balck" and "bLeCk")

Lots of evil imagery, mixed in with cute stuff.

1667000797055.png
1667000822908.png
1667000867357.png
1667000890915.png

He does have a lot of anti-Jew, anti-vax, pro-White, anti-media, stuff here., but he is more anarchist than Right Wing. Dude is not pro-GOP by any means. He's anti-government, I think.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to know who this suspect really thinks, and what his political opinions are, see this....

TONS OF HIS POSTS HERE

You might lose some brain cells reading it. David DePape is absolutely insane. Rampant mental illness. He makes up a lot of words and spellings (he spells Black "Balck" and "bLeCk")

View attachment 717204View attachment 717205View attachment 717206View attachment 717208

He does have a lot of anti-Jew, anti-vax, pro-White, anti-media, stuff here., but he is more anarchist than Right Wing. Dude is not pro-GOP by any means. He's anti-government, I think.

Thanks. I was reading that earlier today but lost track of it.

TONS OF HIS POSTS HERE

View attachment 717204 View attachment 717205 View attachment 717206View attachment 717208

Yes, the overarching theme of this chucklehead is he is mentally ill.

Wasn't me. I have an alibi.

"WASHINGTON, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was "violently assaulted" after a break-in at the couple's California home early on Friday, her office said in a statement.

"The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation," the statement said. "Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery."

U.S. House Speaker Pelosi's husband violently assaulted -Pelosi statement
Yeah, that's pretty crazy. She was out of town. Seems like I've seen this scenario in mob movies or shows or something.

I heard a report the assailant has a social media footprint including a belief in conspiracy theories and anti-semetic rhetoric. Fits the profile of a Trumper.
If this turns out to be as reported, this guy probably figured he’d be hailed as a MAGA hero, just as the rubes of the Insurrection did.

Paul Pelosi has had surgery for a skull fracture and injuries to his hands and arms. You are a real creep.

Living in cities run by people like you is dangerous. We all know this.

Wrong again Cult.

You fucks wanted it to be a Trump supporter so bad.

Green Party nudist who flew the pride flag and sold Hemp jewelry? :laughing0301:

MAGA? GTFO liars.

Forum List

Back