Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Died in the wool left wing lunatic.

David Depape, Described as ‘Very Odd,’ Is a ‘Former Castro Nudist Protester’ & Hemp ‘Jewelry Maker’ Who Once Lived in a Berkeley Storage Shed, Reports Say​

David Depape Wrote a Blog Called ‘Welcome to Big Brothers Censorship Hell’ & Posted About Trump & Kanye West on a Website​

I don't know what side his extremism comes out of.
Rambling incoherent left wing lunatic.

The motive, including whether the assault was politically related, is not yet clear.

David Depape, Paul Pelosi Suspect: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

This hoax or staged, misrepresented event is losing steam as is always the case with cover your ass liberal bullshit

This hoax or staged, misrepresented event is losing steam as is always the case with cover your ass liberal bullshit

Paul Pelosi has had surgery for a skull fracture and injuries to his hands and arms. You are a real creep.

Sorry bout that,

1. The perp was a libtard.
2. When will they tell it, and when will we see him?
3. They are trying real hard to pin this on a conservative, conservatives rarely do this.
4. And Nancy could be behind this, anyone looking into that?
5. I'm, real, real, sure the FBI is!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

the left are accusing the "suspect" of being mentally ill, blaming it on mental health instead of crime? something's fishy here!

the left are accusing the "suspect" of being mentally ill, blaming it on mental health instead of crime? something's fishy here!

That's Fox's analysis.

Sing along with me: "If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning. If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the evening. If I had a hammer, I'd hammer all over this land.....".

Peter, Paul, and Mary

After reading the replies seems many here have reached the very top of the HATE pile.
A 80 year old man has been attacked in his HOME & he WAS assaulted with a hammer.
Hate rules, if it was political it will just get WORSE.

I've heard that KKKillery KKKlinton is good with a hammer.
Keyboard Warrior.
What a TWAT.^^^^^^^
This story smells of bullshit.
Of course it does.
Start the SPIN, get as many CT's out there as possible.
Figure out which one sticks.
STFU old white angry man.

So WTF??
So Paul was in his bedroom... the guy walks in and Paul has the hammer.
What? Why does an 82 year old man have a hammer in his bedroom? And what exactly did he think he was going to do with it?
He is 82. Weak as a kitten. A 15 year old girl can take a hammer away from most 82 year old men.
No gun??? If he had a gun nothing would have happened to him, as apparently the "attacker" had no weapon with him.
Nancy, where are you Nancy.

I heard FOX Fake News is blaming this on Mental Health.
True, you fucktards on the right are mentally ill.

Follow the posts from RWI.
KKKult will follow, "Stand Back, and Stand By."

A political response To A 80 year old man being attacked with a hammer in his own home. And this is how you think? Why Because he is not a Republican?

Is Paul Pelosi going to be charged with assault for attacking the liberal democrat that was obviously a groupie of his his wife there to thank her for doing a good job? Hitting a fan with hammer is serious business.

Forum List

Back