Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Don't be a dumb bastard. I already scoured all of his social media this morning, before they took some of it down. He is neither a Republican or a Democrat, and follows beliefs you'd find on both sides. One thing for sure, there sure were a lot of mentions about "tripping" and "drugs" throughout his blogs. Those certainly aren't things right-wing Republicans are in to.
You looked for only the things which confirm your ignorance.

This sure doesn't sound like someone on the right:

"While in California, DePape was an activist who promoted public nudity in 2011 and 2012, California state Sen. Scott Wiener, recalled and told the San Francisco Chronicle.

DePape lived with Gypsy Taub, another nude activist, and her family. The Chronicle identified DePape in 2013 as a “hemp jewelry maker,” and “father figure” to Taub’s three children.

The group that DePape lived with also promoted conspiracy theories at the time, including the theory that 9/11 was “an inside job,” the Chronicle reported."

This sure doesn't sound like someone on the right:

"While in California, DePape was an activist who promoted public nudity in 2011 and 2012, California state Sen. Scott Wiener, recalled and told the San Francisco Chronicle.

DePape lived with Gypsy Taub, another nude activist, and her family. The Chronicle identified DePape in 2013 as a “hemp jewelry maker,” and “father figure” to Taub’s three children.

The group that DePape lived with also promoted conspiracy theories at the time, including the theory that 9/11 was “an inside job,” the Chronicle reported."

So that's the "Gypsy" he was referring to in his blogs. I should have made a copy of them before they took them down.

Fuckup bois use the word cute?

Dude, you a maga fuckup pussy. Good for you.
Adorbs!

Keep taking my bait. I knew you would.

It's so cute!

Reply to me again! Use different colors and I may read it even!

Guess so.

I checked the wayback web archive and found an archive of his site from 2022, but the content was gone. Only the titles of his blogs. The guy appears to be wacked out from too much tripping...

Noah survived the collapse of Atlantis

Aliens

Photoghrapic PROOF Alien-Human Hybrid Infiltrators

Crimes against Humanity

Nature of Reality

RED Skull won’t be a mouth piece of an EVIL ideology

Wisdom of the RED Skull

Darth RED Skull revenge of the Sith Lord

Mouthy Buddha patterns of the Cabal

No he doesn't. Stop lying. He's one of you.

What is wrong with you? Can't you face reality? If you are ashamed rethink your position. Adults have a right to change their mind.

Forum List

Back