Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Too bad he didn't have a gun to defend himself.

Well you create a crime ridden shit hole, you might become a victim of that crime ridden shit hole.

A political response To A 80 year old man being attacked with a hammer in his own home. And this is how you think? Why Because he is not a Republican?
It was Paul Pelosi's hammer that Hippy Dude took away from him and hit him with it.

If the sonofabitch hadn't been such a chickenshit Moon Bat he would have had an AR-15 to protect himself against Hippy Dude.

It was Paul Pelosi's hammer that Hippy Dude took away from him and hit him with it.

If the sonofabitch hadn't been such a chickenshit Moon Bat he would have had an AR-15 to protect himself against Hippy Dude.

Can you imagine that? Every left-wing gun-hating Democrat would turn on Pelosi. :laughing0301:

Oh I see. Refuse to answer the question so I must be right!!!
You had a question?

Hilarious

geezsus, another maga fuckup thrown under the bus.

Whenever there is political violence, I don’t care by what side, the only thing to do is condemn it. Attacks on the elderly are particularly heinous and cowardly

Last edited:
Whenever there is political violence, I don’t care by what side, the only thing to do is condemn it. Attacks on the elderly are es heinous and cowardly

I'm elderly and appreciate this virtue signal!!
Even tho' it is of no help to me at all in a Dimm driven crime ridden society.
Thanx, for nuthin'.

You had a question?

Hilarious

geezsus, another maga fuckup thrown under the bus.
1666998187531.png

Is Paul Pelosi going to be charged with assault for attacking the liberal democrat that was obviously a groupie of his his wife there to thank her for doing a good job? Hitting a fan with hammer is serious business.
I always knew you were mentally challenged.

A deranged Trumper who has a social media page full of election conspiracy theories. Sounds a lot like Ray.

This hoax or staged, misrepresented event is losing steam as is always the case with cover your ass liberal bullshit
Interesting how the police just happened to show up at just the right moment to save him. Anyone else would have been bludgeoned to death and the FBI would still be looking for leads 29 years from now.

Paul Pelosi has had surgery for a skull fracture and injuries to his hands and arms. You are a real creep.

This is a Prog agenda production. Nancy supported defunding the police. The Progs are cold and heartless. The TV Progs are using the propaganda again. Corruption can come with karma it seems.

Forum List

Back