Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

Hey - SHUT THE FUCK UP, FUCKTARD *FOREIGNER*

STOP MEDDLING IN OUR POLITICS

You will not be bringing your Stalinist bullshit here. We'll kick you fuckers back across the pond first.

What a shame you're so unhinged. Must be frustrating to be like that and know there ain't shit you can do about it.

What a shame you're so unhinged. Must be frustrating to be like that and know there ain't shit you can do about it.
Yeah, you and that other dumb fucking asshole.

Hey, I don't care what you believe. Makes no difference to me.

LOLOL

I totally believe you are delusional enough to think that.
I mock your continuing efforts.

Everything you do from this point forward is a gigantic waste

Your fate is already sealed.

What a fucking retard you are.

You do KNOW you're lying, right?

No?

You're too much of a psychopath to tell the difference between reality and your lies?
Stop. Just stop. I will too. It's no use talking to these assholes. It ain't gonna help.

LOL

Dumbfuck, here's Trump corroborating some of her testimony...

"And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?"

Holy cow you are one delusional twit.

Stay stupid, Stupid.

Stay stupid, Stupid.

Ok, so now you're on record as thinking there's a difference between her saying Trump wanted the mags taken down to let his armed people fill up the Ellipse, with him asking the secret service to allow his people to enter the Ellipse to fill it up.

Ok, so now you're on record as thinking there's a difference between her saying Trump wanted the mags taken down to let his armed people fill up the Ellipse, with him asking the secret service to allow his people to enter the Ellipse to fill it up.

Stay stupid, Stupid.

Gotta link to the transcripts of this testimony Care4all
I have a link of the reporting that he testified before the committee a few weeks prior to Cassidy.

Transcripts have not been released on any body.....even DOJ hasn't been able to get them, not until their investigation is over

Www.politico.com/news/2022/06/08/trump-raised-jan-6-capitol-appearance-secret-service-agent-select-panel-00038217

Www.talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-secret-service-engel-january-6-committee-testimony

I have a link of the reporting that he testified before the committee a few weeks prior to Cassidy.

Transcripts have not been released on any body.....even DOJ hasn't been able to get them, not until their investigation is over

Www.politico.com/news/2022/06/08/trump-raised-jan-6-capitol-appearance-secret-service-agent-select-panel-00038217

Www.talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-secret-service-engel-january-6-committee-testimony

OMG, a secret investigation?

With occasional security lapses whenever they need a TV appearance?

:p

No - you have a link that he MET with the Nazis before Hutchinson's perjury.

Notice that your Reich decided they DID NOT want him on the stand - for obvious reasons.

http://Www.politico.com/news/2022/0...ce-secret-service-agent-select-panel-00038217

Talking points memo

We KNEW that a hate site was behind your lies...

So you are relying on leaks by Schifferbrains.

How stupid are you Care4all

LOL

Dumbfuck, here's Trump corroborating some of her testimony...

"And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?"

The guy just can't help fucking himself over.

Boggles the mind.

Forum List

Back