Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

Have you made up your mind yet? Am I North Korean or am I Iranian? My family wants to know.
Do you have a shrine to Soleimani, Farouk? We ALL remember your meltdown when Trump had your terrorist leader taken out...

In fact, it looks like you're melting down right now.

iu

LOL

You're beyond deranged, Nazi. Why would I hate Jews? I am Jewish. Why would I hate Israel? I have family in Israel?

Self-hating Jews are common, particularly in New York. I know, you claim to be in Florida, escaped the failed policies of New York and are now trying to establish the same failure in Florida.

How much money do you donate to the BDS movement?

You support nuclear weapons for your home country of Iran. Do you support Iran using those nukes on Israel?

Self-hating Jews are common, particularly in New York. I know, you claim to be in Florida, escaped the failed policies of New York and are now trying to establish the same failure in Florida.

How much money do you donate to the BDS movement?

You support nuclear weapons for your home country of Iran. Do you support Iran using those nukes on Israel?

Not the question I asked, nazi. I asked WHY I would hate Jews and Israel.

And for the record, I am against Iran having nukes or ever getting their hands on them.

Farouk hates Israel, and America - perhaps as much as you do.

Amazing how christians with IQ under 5 know better for jews about jews with 150 iq.

Christianity - a means by which judaism manipluates and controls the "minds" of unimaginable morons...

Not the question I asked, nazi. I asked WHY I would hate Jews and Israel.

And for the record, I am against Iran having nukes or ever getting their hands on them.

To a sub, you either support trump or you hate jews and israel...

Nevermind all who stabbed trump in the back ARE JEWS...

Sub - a state of "living" but never thinking

Lol...

Might want to ask the mossad higher ups...

Is that really what you want to debate, whether CHENEY is ZPF...

Don't really wanna, but I'm a stickler for facts; and when you claim "ALL" of the people who backstabbed Trump are Jewish, that activates my Jewey senses.

Don't really wanna, but I'm a stickler for facts; and when you claim "ALL" of the people who backstabbed Trump are Jewish, that activates my Jewey senses.

The jews
The jews
The jews

Dave chappelle spot on....

Lucky faun

Einstein warned, with 90 other jewish americans, that re-establishing israel was a mistake that we would pay for, and we have. Einstein said the jews in israel in 1948 were fascists, and they were and still are, israel, US, ukraine, cheating in brazil....

Einstein warned, with 90 other jewish americans, that re-establishing israel was a mistake that we would pay for, and we have. Einstein said the jews in israel in 1948 were fascists, and they were and still are, israel, US, ukraine, cheating in brazil....
Don’t you feel better now? Anti Jewish is your gig

Forum List

Back