Pence, Flynn & Trump - Veracity Problems? Indeed!

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
"National security adviser Michael Flynn privately discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States during the month before President Trump took office, contrary to public assertions by Trump officials, current and former U.S. officials said."

Pants on fire, or fake news?

"National security adviser Michael Flynn privately discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States during the month before President Trump took office, contrary to public assertions by Trump officials, current and former U.S. officials said."

Who cares?

• Banned
BTW, Trump's playing golf today.

Doing business with Prime Minister Abe. Keep up.

Yep, I know that. And yet, his comment was, "I know nothing" in re the Flynn kerfuffle. And his comment, "I know nothing" is possibly one of his most honest statements to date.

i know nothing about that Wry.....

About Flynn and his discussion with the Russian Ambassador? See the link in the OP, fake news it is not. My use of the word kerfuffle was a euphemism, a nice way for me to say the White House is disorganized, dishonest and in disorder. With Donald J. "Nero" Trump in charge, little will change until the adults in the Republican Party make the changes happen.

• Banned

Who cares?

Patriots. Patriotism is another thing you know nothing about.

BTW, Trump's playing golf today.

Doing business with Prime Minister Abe. Keep up.
5d8664cf92e4ce604998ebc905667d3186818aee1c8786b9cfd51712eead636e.jpg

Forum List

Back