Pence knows what coming if he confirms Biden as the next president

1608241957068.png

Mike Pence's last official duty in congress will be to confirm the Electoral College vote and name Biden as the next president..then he's getting the hell out of Dodge..fast...Mike Pence to confirm Biden then leave the country, says report
I wonder if the Trumpanzees will hold it against him when he tries running as Trump's heir in 24? I'm sure he's reached the level of his incompetence so he'd be a loser in the primaries anyway, but really he's sort of like Pilate in damning himself to eternal burning. LOL Give us Barabbas

Mike Pence's last official duty in congress will be to confirm the Electoral College vote and name Biden as the next president..then he's getting the hell out of Dodge..fast...Mike Pence to confirm Biden then leave the country, says report

Or the House and Senate cannot agree on the vote, in which case it falls to the Senate to pick the VP and the House caucuses or committees to pick the President, and if I'm not mistaken, the GOP control those. Oops.

Or the House and Senate cannot agree on the vote, in which case it falls to the Senate to pick the VP and the House caucuses or committees to pick the President, and if I'm not mistaken, the GOP control those. Oops.
GOP controls the House??

GOP controls the House??

No. There are more individual democrat members in the House but in a stalled EC vote by the two houses, it goes to the House COMMITTEES, and the Republicans control those. So if the Congress cannot agree on the EC vote, it is a stalemate and then the Senate selects the VP which they would pick Pence, and the House committees which are run by the Republicans would pick Trump and Biden would be out on his ass.

Go look it up.

It has never come to that but it could happen if the GOP has the stones to do it.

It isn't up to Pense anyway. The constitution is unambiguous that his sole job in the matter is to count what the states send him.

Anything else would be a clear violation of the 10th Amendment.

I wonder if the Trumpanzees will hold it against him when he tries running as Trump's heir in 24? I'm sure he's reached the level of his incompetence so he'd be a loser in the primaries anyway, but really he's sort of like Pilate in damning himself to eternal burning. LOL Give us Barabbas
Pence is a thousand times the man that you’re

..the United States of Africa/LGTBQ with Harris/Biden = shithole

Just look at any number of cities, such as San FranFreako. There is the future for America under the DemonRats.
So leave...hear Poland is controlled entirely by right wingers..must be the new Garden of Eden
you HATE America--we don't

Ya we know..if you don't agree with conservatives it means you hate America...the tin foil hats have been pushing that crap since Joe McCarthy started accusing half of America of being communists.

Forum List

Back