Pence Pick Leaves Fatso "Livid"...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I've always enjoyed watching a fat man get pissed off....red-faced, sweating, beady eyes darting from side to side like a gigantic iguana. :lol:

"Christie was livid, right?" the man said at one point. "Yeah," Trump's campaign manager Manafort replied.

Christie has made no secret that he was disappointed he wasn't chosen to be Donald Trump's running mate. "I don't like coming in second. Ever," Christie said Thursday. But the conversation overheard by THE WEEKLY STANDARD Sunday suggests Christie's feelings were far more intense than mere disappointment.

Manafort Confirms Christie Was 'Livid' He Wasn't Picked To Be Trump's VP

He set off internet ridicule on Super Tuesday when he stood behind Mr. Trump, mute and obedient. As they appeared together, Mr. Trump mocked the governor for eating too many Oreos, and for all but moving out of New Jersey as he campaigned for president in New Hampshire.

Mr. Trump appeared to relish poking fun at his effusive booster: “I hated to do it but I had to make my point,” he said, after accusing Mr. Christie of abandoning his state.

t-chris-christie-donald-trump-super-tuesday.png

Mr. Christie’s staff had to fight back against reports from within the Trump campaign, quoted in The New Yorker, that the governor had fetched food from McDonald’s for Mr. Trump. (On Friday, the New Yorker humor columnist Andy Borowitz further mocked him with a spoof headlined: “Furious Christie Refuses to Pick Up Trump’s Dry Cleaning.”)

In the end, Mr. Trump seemed to all but ignore any loyalty from Mr. Christie, picking Mr. Pence, who had endorsed a former rival to Mr. Trump, Senator Ted Cruz of Texas.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/16/n...-he-wanted-and-his-bad-year-got-worse.html?_r

When Trump loses, Christie will be even more livid. Sold his soul to a losing cause that leaves him with no hope for the future of his political career

Christie's biggest mistake was helping his constituents during Hurricane Sandy.

No, his mistake was hugging the Kenyan moron posing as our president...and Barry played the fat bastard like a fiddle.

chris-christie-and-obama-put-politics-aside-in-wake-of-disaster-82479.jpg

Last edited:
Tubby just called in sick for the convention tonight.

hope Donnie has another washed up football player on stand by.

Christie should have known better. Trump is a bully. He only respects strength. Christie's epic buttkissing routine was exactly the wrong thing to if he wanted to impress Trump.

Tubby just called in sick for the convention tonight.

hope Donnie has another washed up football player on stand by.

He does.....but for the democrats have any more parents of of peoplr in trageties they can exploit?

Christie should have known better. Trump is a bully. He only respects strength. Christie's epic buttkissing routine was exactly the wrong thing to if he wanted to impress Trump.

Respecting strength doesn't make Trump a bully...it makes him a genuine American man....not some milktoast halfrican pretending to be one.

Yeah. I'm sure Christie is disappointed. Maybe he ought to take some time to ponder things like the lack of benefit to letting someone berate you while you support him. Of course, Christie's strength doesn't appear to be in introspection. What did he learn about career value after hugging Obama for walking on the Sandy beach?

Forum List

Back