🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pence says trump's words on 1/6 endangered him and everyone else in the Capitol that day.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Pence is right. And this is one of the reasons trump is politically dead. He will never be elected to a political office again. But the MAGA repubs will continue to worship him.

There is even a proposal that he be named Speaker of the House if the repubs win it. That would be political suicide for the House repubs. Besides, it is not high enough position for him. He does not have enough self control to hold the gavel and his mouth.

‘Former Vice President Mike Pence said in an exclusive interview with ABC's "World News Tonight" anchor David Muir that former President Donald Trump's rhetoric was "reckless" as a mob of his supporters ransacked the Capitol last year -- with Pence and others temporarily forced into hiding.

"I mean, the president's words were reckless. It was clear he decided to be part of the problem," Pence told Muir.’ ibid

And Trump remains part of the problem – along with his supporters.

Pence is right. And this is one of the reasons trump is politically dead. He will never be elected to a political office again. But the MAGA repubs will continue to worship him.

There is even a proposal that he be named Speaker of the House if the repubs win it. That would be political suicide for the House repubs. Besides, it is not high enough position for him. He does not have enough self control to hold the gavel and his mouth.
Who the fuck cares what 30 Pence has to say. The guy is delusional if he thinks he has a shot at 2024. That’s what this interview is really about. Only people who want that of course are you leftwing lunatics anyway. So you fluffers better get your kneepads ready.

6D60C921-B504-4E1C-85AD-A94B5FC1F61F.jpeg

Trump is a mean tweeter... but he has good policies. Pence will be most likely be running for president no doubt, so we can expect these things. The climb to the top of the pyramid requires stepping on a few heads. thats why I hate politics.

I wish the Republicans would name him Speaker.

Please, please, let them do this dear God.
The MAGA part of the House is just that stupid. If he were speaker, his entire time holding the gavel would be spent trying to impeach Biden, and or, trying to get revenge on his critics. He would doom the repubs in the House.

Did Trump cause January 6th with his alternative reality and words he was speaking?

In my opinion yes.

Those that hate Pence are the same people that thought Saddam Hussein attacked, Obama was born in Kenya and believe Obama wife has penis, so let think for a moment and realize those idiots are fools!

Now the reality is Trump will never go to prison for this but one thing is for sure Trump will never be President again and another January 6th will most likely never happen again in my lifetime…

Did Trump cause January 6th with his alternative reality and words he was speaking?

In my opinion yes.

Those that hate Pence are the same people that thought Saddam Hussein attacked, Obama was born in Kenya and believe Obama wife has penis, so let think for a moment and realize those idiots are fools!

Now the reality is Trump will never go to prison for this but one thing is for sure Trump will never be President again and another January 6th will most likely never happen again in my lifetime…
I think there will be state charges coming out of Georgia. And the DOJ may charge him in the Mar-a-lago classified documents case.

I think there will be state charges coming out of Georgia. And the DOJ may charge him in the Mar-a-lago classified documents case.
You might get a conviction but there is no damn way he is going to prison.

Look, you and I know I hate the bastard more than any of you but don’t make that moron a martyr because these fools will suicide vest themselves and start a civil war over him.

Make him broke and let him live in poverty and watch how quickly he dies!

Pence says trump's words on 1/6​

WHICH words? You mean when he told everyone that if they went to the Capitol to remain peaceful? Or when he tweeted that folks should stop and go home? Any idea or are you just blowing your hole one more time?

endangered him and everyone else in the Capitol that day.​

Not 1/10th as much as Pence endangered the whole nation by not doing his patriotic duty of introducing the alternate electors which could have saved this country trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives.

WHICH words? You mean when he told everyone that if they went to the Capitol to remain peaceful? Or when he tweeted that folks should stop and go home? Any idea or are you just blowing your hole one more time?

Not 1/10th as much as Pence endangered the whole nation by not doing his patriotic duty of introducing the alternate electors which could have saved this country trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives.
WTF!

Pence could not and would not do that!

Jesus, anything to secure victory even if it mean doing something that couldn’t be done!

This is probably one of the most delusional and misguided statements I have read on USMB. What is wrong with your people. One man cannot overthrow and entire election.

You are just proving that you are a cult in the same vane as the Jim Jones group in the 70's.

This is probably one of the most delusional and misguided statements I have read on USMB.
WHAT is?

One man cannot overthrow an entire election.
That is exactly what you claim Trump tried to do! God, you're thick as a brick! And a hypocrite, too.

You are just proving that you are a cult
To WHO? To the same bunch that already call any popular group outside their own they can't control a "cult?"

in the same vane as the Jim Jones group in the 70's.
Yet it is you followers of Joe Biden who are actually accomplishing a similar end as we watch the USA committing economic, social and political suicide.

Pence is full of shit. Trump never provoked anything. Fuck Rino Pence.
Your fellow Republican and Senate minority leader disagrees with you.

Forum List

Back