Pence visits border says Democrsats need to act

Nope, O caged them before trump showed up. You're lying.....again.

under obama, unaccompanied minors were detained but were not refused basic necessities.

your president's orders were to separate them all AND now, it's to take children away from blood relatives that are not their parents. there are family memebers living legally here & sponsers not being contacted to takes these kids. & they can't even clean themselves.

that's ALL on trump.

Immigrant children: Here's what's happening with kids at the border, policywise

Family separations aren't over. As many as five kids per day are separated from their parents at the border.

Six migrant children have died in U.S. custody. Here’s what we know about them

Why are migrants getting sick or dying on the border?

Of for crying out loud.

If the adult then wants to go home, in keeping with the expedited order of removal that is issued as a matter of course, it’s relatively simple. The adult should be reunited quickly with his or her child, and the family returned home as a unit. In this scenario, there’s only a very brief separation.

Where it becomes much more of an issue is if the adult files an asylum claim. In that scenario, the adults are almost certainly going to be detained longer than the government is allowed to hold their children.

That’s because of something called the Flores Consent Decree from 1997. It says that unaccompanied children can be held only 20 days. A ruling by the Ninth Circuit extended this 20-day limit to children who come as part of family units. So even if we want to hold a family unit together, we are forbidden from doing so.

The clock ticking on the time the government can hold a child will almost always run out before an asylum claim is settled. The migrant is allowed ten days to seek an attorney, and there may be continuances or other complications.

This creates the choice of either releasing the adults and children together into the country pending the ajudication of the asylum claim, or holding the adults and releasing the children. If the adult is held, HHS places the child with a responsible party in the U.S., ideally a relative (migrants are likely to have family and friends here).

Separating Kids at Border: The Truth | National Review
National Review???? Sorry, but Trump changed the policy. He did it.

Quit making excuses because your hero has to punish children to get his way.

There is NO LAW that says families seeking asylum MUST be separated.

A President cannot overrule a court order. I can tell you didn't even go to the site, because if you did, you'd know the name of the ruling and look it up under any source you desire.

The law is children cannot be held by government more than 20 days. However asylum (depending on the applicant) can have adults detained for much longer. WTF do you want them to do with the kids?

No one has been encouraging illegal immigration.

WTF is wrong with you? California just passed a spending bill that gives illegals free medical care. On top of that, they give illegals drivers licenses, let those kids attend schools, and proclaimed the hellhole as a sanctuary state!

If that's not encouraging illegal immigration, I don't know what is.

Mike Pence says conditions are unacceptable & and Democrats need to act to fix it.

Pence visits Texas border patrol facilities, highlighting challenges, overcrowding - CNNPolitics

Think about that.

It is not the fault of the administration. The Democrats are at fault because they didn't act. Act to do what? Build Trump's stupid 40' concrete wall????

This is another example of this administration ineptness and trying to pin it on Democrats even though Republicans contrioled both houses for years.

Mike, this os YOUR fault. YOU are stealing children. YOU are separating families. It was YOUR policies that did this.
Yes, the democrats bear responsibility for the problems at the detention facilities. This is exactly the kind of thing that happens to people when democrats practice right wing politics.

"The violence which shook the impoverished Central American state in the months after the June 2009 military coup d’état has largely been forgotten by the international community.

But the crackdown was harsh, and the aftershocks are still being felt.

And as Hillary Clinton – who was secretary of state at the time – edges closer to the White House, there has been a renewed focus on the coup, its aftermath and America’s response. Clinton pushed for new elections, rather than the return of Zelaya, whom she considered a leftist troublemaker in the mould of Venezuela’s Hugo Chávez."
Did Hillary Clinton stand by as Honduras coup ushered in era of violence?
Globalists cause wars in poor countries.....so they can flood rich countries with refugees.
This is their way of redistributing wealth.

The UN was worried early last year about "Wealth Concentrations" in Western countries, particularly the United States. Best way to remove much of that wealth is cause a war in a neighboring country and force people to flee and claim asylum.
The Monroe Doctrine dates back to 1823, moron.

Mike Pence says conditions are unacceptable & and Democrats need to act to fix it.

Pence visits Texas border patrol facilities, highlighting challenges, overcrowding - CNNPolitics

Think about that.

It is not the fault of the administration. The Democrats are at fault because they didn't act. Act to do what? Build Trump's stupid 40' concrete wall????

This is another example of this administration ineptness and trying to pin it on Democrats even though Republicans contrioled both houses for years.

Mike, this os YOUR fault. YOU are stealing children. YOU are separating families. It was YOUR policies that did this.

What in the world are you talking about......?

https://nypost.com/2019/07/10/house-dems-use-obama-era-photos-to-promote-kids-in-cages-hearing/

Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 9.36.37 PM.png

This is from 2014. Obama's administration.

This is why not a single person on the right, ever believes anything you people on the left say. You are all.... ALL OF YOU... are lying trash. All of you are. Not single left-winger has any morals at all. You'll lie through your teeth non-stop to get whatever you want, no matter how clearly proven wrong you are.

Trump wanted to increase funding for agents to help process these people faster. You people refused.
Trump wanted to move these immigrants to sanctuary cities. You people refused.
Trump wanted to let people stay in Mexico until their cases could be processed. You people refused.
Trump wanted to get more beds and space. You people refused.

RealDave, this is YOUR fault. YOU are stealing children. YOU are separating families. It was YOUR policies that did this. Not ours. Not Trumps. This is all you and the worthless trash that are like you. Garbage people, all of you.

We should deport the left-wingers and keep the immigrants in my book.

If conservatives REALLY wanted to get serious about illegal immigrants, all they would have to do is pass e-verify and severely penalize people who hire illegal immigrants.

It's really simple - they're not going to try to come here or illegally stay here if they can't find work.

Ann Coulter: "It's the GOP that opposes e-verify (makes employers hire citizens or legal residents) because their donors want the illegal alien slave labor."

Ann Coulter on Twitter

Oh, so now you're a Coulter fan, are ya?

Sorry, but people come here for a lot of reasons besides work.

Born In The USA: Why Chinese 'Birth Tourism' Is Booming In California | HuffPost

Hardly a Coulter fan. But I'm capable of agreeing with an idea, regardless of the source. Looks like you aren't. This is how you would fix the illegal immigration issue, at least on the southern border.

Birth tourism from China? That's a nice little exception to consider. Now explain to me how your wall is going to fix that one, genius.

I guess you assume that people coming from the south are all from the southern countries? I guess you didn't read about all the Africans coming into this country from the border as well.

But birther tourism is more than other people coming here to have American kids. Governments and radical muslims are sending all kinds of people here. The kids are born here, they are taken back home to get radicalized and grow up hating Americans, and then once old enough, can cross right into this country no questions asked to do God knows what harm to the people in this country. Thanks to Democrats, there will be nothing you can do to stop them either.

"I guess you assume that people coming from the south are all from the southern countries?"

I didn't say anything even remotely close to suggesting this.

From your article:

BEIJING — When Ma Fahong approached the immigration desk at Los Angeles International Airport, the customs agent had only two questions for her.

“Why are you coming to the U.S.?”
“I’m here to have a baby.”

This isn't an issue that can be fixed by an expensive wall. And the issue you bring up isn't even related to the southern border we were supposed to be talking about.

If walls didn't work, Democrats wouldn't be opposed to them, and many of them live behind them themselves.

Not cost-effective.

If you guys really want to stop illegal immigration, then you should push e-verify and severely penalize employers for hiring illegals.

It's simple - they're not going to come/stay here if they can't make a living for themselves. They're getting hired and paid for low wages, which is in turn driving American wages down. Now they don't affect me at all and I don't mind them, I'm just telling you this is how it could get done if you really want them out.

They can go around, over, or under a wall. They can overstay their visa, which occurs more often than people illegally crossing the border and which can't be prevented by a big expensive wall. For 7th Consecutive Year, Visa Overstays Exceeded Illegal Border Crossings

Lastly, I'll never support tax-payer dollars going to your stupid ineffective wall (unless you somehow get Mexico to pay for it) but e-verify is something that even I can support in the right context.

Born In The USA: Why Chinese 'Birth Tourism' Is Booming In California | HuffPost

Hardly a Coulter fan. But I'm capable of agreeing with an idea, regardless of the source. Looks like you aren't. This is how you would fix the illegal immigration issue, at least on the southern border.

Birth tourism from China? That's a nice little exception to consider. Now explain to me how your wall is going to fix that one, genius.

I guess you assume that people coming from the south are all from the southern countries? I guess you didn't read about all the Africans coming into this country from the border as well.

But birther tourism is more than other people coming here to have American kids. Governments and radical muslims are sending all kinds of people here. The kids are born here, they are taken back home to get radicalized and grow up hating Americans, and then once old enough, can cross right into this country no questions asked to do God knows what harm to the people in this country. Thanks to Democrats, there will be nothing you can do to stop them either.

"I guess you assume that people coming from the south are all from the southern countries?"

From your article:

BEIJING — When Ma Fahong approached the immigration desk at Los Angeles International Airport, the customs agent had only two questions for her.

This isn't an issue that can be fixed by an expensive wall. And the issue you bring up isn't even related to the southern border we were supposed to be talking about.

If walls didn't work, Democrats wouldn't be opposed to them, and many of them live behind them themselves.

Not cost-effective.

If you guys really want to stop illegal immigration, then you should push e-verify and severely penalize employers for hiring illegals.

It's simple - they're not going to come/stay here if they can't make a living for themselves. They're getting hired and paid for low wages, which is in turn driving American wages down. Now they don't affect me at all and I don't mind them, I'm just telling you this is how it could get done if you really want them out.

They can go around, over, or under a wall. They can overstay their visa, which occurs more often than people illegally crossing the border and which can't be prevented by a big expensive wall. For 7th Consecutive Year, Visa Overstays Exceeded Illegal Border Crossings

Lastly, I'll never support tax-payer dollars going to your stupid ineffective wall (unless you somehow get Mexico to pay for it) but e-verify is something that even I can support in the right context.

Of course you can. Instead of locking up illegals, lock up American company owners instead.

But e-veryfiy will not stop most illegals. Again, they come here for many other reasons. What would work is a law passed by Congress that states being here illegally is a crime punishable for a minimum of five years in prison. Then you won't have to see the wall, you won't need any more border agents, you don't have to worry about Visa overstays, and no need to worry about how to deport 20 million illegals. A simple passage of such a law would solve most of our immigration problems in this country.

From your article:

Not cost-effective.

Of course you can. Instead of locking up illegals, lock up American company owners instead.

But e-veryfiy will not stop most illegals. Again, they come here for many other reasons. What would work is a law passed by Congress that states being here illegally is a crime punishable for a minimum of five years in prison. Then you won't have to see the wall, you won't need any more border agents, you don't have to worry about Visa overstays, and no need to worry about how to deport 20 million illegals. A simple passage of such a law would solve most of our immigration problems in this country.

"Again, they come here for many other reasons."

What other reasons are those?

The vast majority of illegal immigrants are coming from Mexico and Central America, which are poor regions. They make up at least 70% of all the illegal immigrants. Your Chinese birth tourism story is from a significantly smaller population of women. Women, mind you, who obtained their visas legally.

A bunch of poor people aren't going to come here and stay here if they aren't able to make money. It's really fucking simple. Just think about it. If you had no money and couldn't find a job in Cincinnati, would you move there?

Isn't one of your talking points supposed to be that unskilled illegal immigrants are taking the jobs of Americans, which is in turn driving wages down? Are you actually disputing this and claiming that they're not coming here and getting jobs???

"What would work is a law passed by Congress that states being here illegally is a crime punishable for a minimum of five years in prison."

That would never pass. You would have a better chance of getting Mexico to pay for the wall than to expect to get bipartisan support for that.

Think about that.

under obama, unaccompanied minors were detained but were not refused basic necessities.

your president's orders were to separate them all AND now, it's to take children away from blood relatives that are not their parents. there are family memebers living legally here & sponsers not being contacted to takes these kids. & they can't even clean themselves.

that's ALL on trump.

Family separations aren't over. As many as five kids per day are separated from their parents at the border.

Of for crying out loud.

If the adult then wants to go home, in keeping with the expedited order of removal that is issued as a matter of course, it’s relatively simple. The adult should be reunited quickly with his or her child, and the family returned home as a unit. In this scenario, there’s only a very brief separation.

Where it becomes much more of an issue is if the adult files an asylum claim. In that scenario, the adults are almost certainly going to be detained longer than the government is allowed to hold their children.

That’s because of something called the Flores Consent Decree from 1997. It says that unaccompanied children can be held only 20 days. A ruling by the Ninth Circuit extended this 20-day limit to children who come as part of family units. So even if we want to hold a family unit together, we are forbidden from doing so.

The clock ticking on the time the government can hold a child will almost always run out before an asylum claim is settled. The migrant is allowed ten days to seek an attorney, and there may be continuances or other complications.

This creates the choice of either releasing the adults and children together into the country pending the ajudication of the asylum claim, or holding the adults and releasing the children. If the adult is held, HHS places the child with a responsible party in the U.S., ideally a relative (migrants are likely to have family and friends here).

um, that 20 day rule has been violated & continues to be multiple times.

Migrant Children Are Spending Months ‘Crammed’ in a Temporary Florida Shelter

&

At least 30 children who were separated from their parents more than a year ago “still have not been reunited with a parent or released to a sponsor.” Perhaps the most haunting detail of the Oversight Committee’s report comes at the tail end of its findings. “More than a year ago, on June 26, 2018, the federal court handling the Ms. L litigation ordered the Trump Administration to terminate its zero tolerance policy and reunite children separated pursuant to that policy. The court ordered the reunification of children under five by July 11, 2018, and of children ages 5 to 17 by July 26, 2018,” the report reads. “However, as of July 2019, approximately 30 children separated from their parents more than a year ago under the zero tolerance policy still have not been reunited with a parent or released to a sponsor.”

At Least 30 Migrant Children Have Been Separated From Their Parents for More Than a Year

& then theres:

National Review
Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the National Review Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading claims and occasional use of poor sources.

National Review - Media Bias/Fact Check

Think about that.

that's ALL on trump.

lol pure rubbish. You left wing vermin really have no shame or concept of credibility at all. Even NPR has called bullshit on this fake story and the hacks like AOC lying to a Congressional committee to boot.

lol... the inspector general backed it up. you got nuthin' but lies. howeverrrrrrrr - if you are talking about what AOC was told by some of the detainees about being told to drink out of a toilet & she said she believed them... how can you question that given the border agents' 'secret' facebook pages exposed?

oh i know! you are a trumpanzee willing to sell your soul over & over again.

Think about that.

/—-/ Every time Trump acts some leftard judge puts a stay on it and Trump has to fight it in the USSC. Even his EO to stop the separation of family’s was stayed.
Maybe of the dumb fuck would follow the law, he wouldn't end up in court.

that's ALL on trump.

Of for crying out loud.

National Review???? Sorry, but Trump changed the policy. He did it.

Quit making excuses because your hero has to punish children to get his way.

There is NO LAW that says families seeking asylum MUST be separated.

A President cannot overrule a court order. I can tell you didn't even go to the site, because if you did, you'd know the name of the ruling and look it up under any source you desire.

The law is children cannot be held by government more than 20 days. However asylum (depending on the applicant) can have adults detained for much longer. WTF do you want them to do with the kids?

drumpf seems to think he can overrule a court order.

If conservatives REALLY wanted to get serious about illegal immigrants, all they would have to do is pass e-verify and severely penalize people who hire illegal immigrants.

It's really simple - they're not going to try to come here or illegally stay here if they can't find work.

Ann Coulter: "It's the GOP that opposes e-verify (makes employers hire citizens or legal residents) because their donors want the illegal alien slave labor."

Ann Coulter on Twitter

From your article:

Look, when will you people get that Democrats have voted for & supported border fencing.

They don't want Trumps stupid 40' concrete wall.

Why can't you get this???? Wy do you continue to lie about this. Are you just stupid? Drop out in the 5th grade? Really, I want to know.

Think about that.

its because democrats for over two years denied the funding needed not just for the wall but for funds to build more detention centers hire more immigration judges
And democrat did so on purpose they wanted to create this crisis so they can then point to Trump and say see how racist and cruel he is and here you are playing your part like a good little programed droid

LYING FUCK. The current budget was passed under a REPUBLICAN House & Senate.

When the fuck are you assholes going to stop lying?

There was a funding bill passed & your fat assed buddy VETOED it because he didn't get his wall.

Your Fat Assed buddy declared an emergency to steal money from our troops to build his wall but he can't spend that on helping feed the children he stole?

Really. You people are so fucking stupid that it makes me sick.
I guess they didn't teach you about what is called the filibuster what ever failed liberal run school you attended which requires over 60 votes to get anything passed in the senate

What part of a spending bill passing both houses & Trump vetoing it are you too stupid to get?

As long as your fat assed piece of shit president keeps insisting on his 40' concrete wall, Democrats will not vote for it, Now if your buddy wanted more funding, drop rthe wall bullshit.

Quit blaming Democrats because Trump can't govern .

Obama lowered the military spending because troops were coming home from Iraq. Then military spending increased.

Well Trump and the Republicans not only increased the military budget, but Trump kept us out of war for the most part. So we are much further ahead (with the wall spending) than we were under Hussein.
UNFDUNDED SPENDING.

Your friend?

Think about that.

You lying truth twisting Tards never cease to amaze the sane....

A few weeks ago this border crises was all made up by Trump....

Now you Tards have made it your number one issue....

Why weren’t you protesting this when obozo was in office and actually

deporting more illegals than Trump?

Do you dumb ass Tards think we don’t remember all your bullshit?

What part of a spending bill passing both houses & Trump vetoing it are you too stupid to get?

Hey RealGay, you are the last person who should be calling people stupid, you ignorant cock gobbler.

This whole problem is the Democrat's making. Trump offered a way out SIX MONTHS AGO when he had your gay friend Schummer and that slut Pelosi in the White House and they said NO because they wanted all this to happen.

Now shut your money-maker, homo.

Obama lowered the military spending because troops were coming home from Iraq. Then military spending increased.

Well Trump and the Republicans not only increased the military budget, but Trump kept us out of war for the most part. So we are much further ahead (with the wall spending) than we were under Hussein.
UNFDUNDED SPENDING.

Your friend?
/—-/ The military budget is funded. Let’s start with waste and fraud unless you think the Gubmint is 100% efficient.

Forum List

Back