Pence visits border says Democrsats need to act

Mike Pence says conditions are unacceptable & and Democrats need to act to fix it.

Pence visits Texas border patrol facilities, highlighting challenges, overcrowding - CNNPolitics

Think about that.

It is not the fault of the administration. The Democrats are at fault because they didn't act. Act to do what? Build Trump's stupid 40' concrete wall????

This is another example of this administration ineptness and trying to pin it on Democrats even though Republicans contrioled both houses for years.

Mike, this os YOUR fault. YOU are stealing children. YOU are separating families. It was YOUR policies that did this.

The open borders issue shows everyone that the Democratic Party regards mainstream middle class Americans to be their opposition who they are trying to displace with mass illegal immigration.

Obama lowered the military spending because troops were coming home from Iraq. Then military spending increased.

Well Trump and the Republicans not only increased the military budget, but Trump kept us out of war for the most part. So we are much further ahead (with the wall spending) than we were under Hussein.
UNFDUNDED SPENDING.

Your friend?

WTF is un-funded spending (if that's what you meant)? Do you want to talk about all the un-funded spending that took place during DumBama that put us 10 trillion deeper into debt?

Mike Pence says conditions are unacceptable & and Democrats need to act to fix it.

Pence visits Texas border patrol facilities, highlighting challenges, overcrowding - CNNPolitics

Think about that.

It is not the fault of the administration. The Democrats are at fault because they didn't act. Act to do what? Build Trump's stupid 40' concrete wall????

This is another example of this administration ineptness and trying to pin it on Democrats even though Republicans contrioled both houses for years.

Mike, this os YOUR fault. YOU are stealing children. YOU are separating families. It was YOUR policies that did this.
its because democrats for over two years denied the funding needed not just for the wall but for funds to build more detention centers hire more immigration judges
And democrat did so on purpose they wanted to create this crisis so they can then point to Trump and say see how racist and cruel he is and here you are playing your part like a good little programed droid

LYING FUCK. The current budget was passed under a REPUBLICAN House & Senate.

When the fuck are you assholes going to stop lying?

There was a funding bill passed & your fat assed buddy VETOED it because he didn't get his wall.

Your Fat Assed buddy declared an emergency to steal money from our troops to build his wall but he can't spend that on helping feed the children he stole?

Really. You people are so fucking stupid that it makes me sick.
I guess they didn't teach you about what is called the filibuster what ever failed liberal run school you attended which requires over 60 votes to get anything passed in the senate

What part of a spending bill passing both houses & Trump vetoing it are you too stupid to get?

As long as your fat assed piece of shit president keeps insisting on his 40' concrete wall, Democrats will not vote for it, Now if your buddy wanted more funding, drop rthe wall bullshit.

Quit blaming Democrats because Trump can't govern .

You couldn't have said it better Dave. Democrats want to pass bills where the President gets nothing and they get most everything. Sorry, no government can work that way. Negotiations work when you give up something to get something you want. Democrats want everything and give up nothing.

NBC NEWS: Savannah Guthrie sat down for an exclusive interview Wednesday afternoon with Nancy Pelosi at the Capitol to discuss the news of the day, including the ongoing government shutdown.

"Are you willing to come up and give him some of this money for the wall?" Guthrie asked the incoming House leader.

"No, no. Nothing for the wall," Pelosi answered. "We're talking about border security."

"We can go through the back and forth. No. How many more times can we say no? Nothing for the wall," Pelosi said.

Pelosi: "How Many More Times Can We Say No? Nothing For The Wall"

Of for crying out loud.

If the adult then wants to go home, in keeping with the expedited order of removal that is issued as a matter of course, it’s relatively simple. The adult should be reunited quickly with his or her child, and the family returned home as a unit. In this scenario, there’s only a very brief separation.

Where it becomes much more of an issue is if the adult files an asylum claim. In that scenario, the adults are almost certainly going to be detained longer than the government is allowed to hold their children.

That’s because of something called the Flores Consent Decree from 1997. It says that unaccompanied children can be held only 20 days. A ruling by the Ninth Circuit extended this 20-day limit to children who come as part of family units. So even if we want to hold a family unit together, we are forbidden from doing so.

The clock ticking on the time the government can hold a child will almost always run out before an asylum claim is settled. The migrant is allowed ten days to seek an attorney, and there may be continuances or other complications.

This creates the choice of either releasing the adults and children together into the country pending the ajudication of the asylum claim, or holding the adults and releasing the children. If the adult is held, HHS places the child with a responsible party in the U.S., ideally a relative (migrants are likely to have family and friends here).

Separating Kids at Border: The Truth | National Review
National Review???? Sorry, but Trump changed the policy. He did it.

Quit making excuses because your hero has to punish children to get his way.

There is NO LAW that says families seeking asylum MUST be separated.

A President cannot overrule a court order. I can tell you didn't even go to the site, because if you did, you'd know the name of the ruling and look it up under any source you desire.

The law is children cannot be held by government more than 20 days. However asylum (depending on the applicant) can have adults detained for much longer. WTF do you want them to do with the kids?

drumpf seems to think he can overrule a court order.

In what way? Trump is conducting himself TO that court order, and the lying MSM is blaming him for the child separation problems instead of their precious 9th Circus court.

Oh, so now you're a Coulter fan, are ya?

Sorry, but people come here for a lot of reasons besides work.

Born In The USA: Why Chinese 'Birth Tourism' Is Booming In California | HuffPost

Hardly a Coulter fan. But I'm capable of agreeing with an idea, regardless of the source. Looks like you aren't. This is how you would fix the illegal immigration issue, at least on the southern border.

Birth tourism from China? That's a nice little exception to consider. Now explain to me how your wall is going to fix that one, genius.

I guess you assume that people coming from the south are all from the southern countries? I guess you didn't read about all the Africans coming into this country from the border as well.

But birther tourism is more than other people coming here to have American kids. Governments and radical muslims are sending all kinds of people here. The kids are born here, they are taken back home to get radicalized and grow up hating Americans, and then once old enough, can cross right into this country no questions asked to do God knows what harm to the people in this country. Thanks to Democrats, there will be nothing you can do to stop them either.

"I guess you assume that people coming from the south are all from the southern countries?"

I didn't say anything even remotely close to suggesting this.

From your article:

BEIJING — When Ma Fahong approached the immigration desk at Los Angeles International Airport, the customs agent had only two questions for her.

“Why are you coming to the U.S.?”
“I’m here to have a baby.”

This isn't an issue that can be fixed by an expensive wall. And the issue you bring up isn't even related to the southern border we were supposed to be talking about.

If walls didn't work, Democrats wouldn't be opposed to them, and many of them live behind them themselves.
Look, when will you people get that Democrats have voted for & supported border fencing.

They don't want Trumps stupid 40' concrete wall.

Why can't you get this???? Wy do you continue to lie about this. Are you just stupid? Drop out in the 5th grade? Really, I want to know.

Would you like to see a video of Trump telling Piglosi and Shoemaker it doesn't have to be a concrete wall, nor does it have to be across the entire country? I have the video ready to go if needed. I'll even give you the time stamp so you don't waste too much of your valuable time.

Of for crying out loud.

If the adult then wants to go home, in keeping with the expedited order of removal that is issued as a matter of course, it’s relatively simple. The adult should be reunited quickly with his or her child, and the family returned home as a unit. In this scenario, there’s only a very brief separation.

Where it becomes much more of an issue is if the adult files an asylum claim. In that scenario, the adults are almost certainly going to be detained longer than the government is allowed to hold their children.

That’s because of something called the Flores Consent Decree from 1997. It says that unaccompanied children can be held only 20 days. A ruling by the Ninth Circuit extended this 20-day limit to children who come as part of family units. So even if we want to hold a family unit together, we are forbidden from doing so.

The clock ticking on the time the government can hold a child will almost always run out before an asylum claim is settled. The migrant is allowed ten days to seek an attorney, and there may be continuances or other complications.

This creates the choice of either releasing the adults and children together into the country pending the ajudication of the asylum claim, or holding the adults and releasing the children. If the adult is held, HHS places the child with a responsible party in the U.S., ideally a relative (migrants are likely to have family and friends here).

A President cannot overrule a court order. I can tell you didn't even go to the site, because if you did, you'd know the name of the ruling and look it up under any source you desire.

The law is children cannot be held by government more than 20 days. However asylum (depending on the applicant) can have adults detained for much longer. WTF do you want them to do with the kids?

In what way? Trump is conducting himself TO that court order, and the lying MSM is blaming him for the child separation problems instead of their precious 9th Circus court.

i didn't want to go off topic - but i was speaking about the census question & all the demands to ignore congressional subpoenas that fall outside of executive privilege.

Nope, O caged them before trump showed up. You're lying.....again.

under obama, unaccompanied minors were detained but were not refused basic necessities.

your president's orders were to separate them all AND now, it's to take children away from blood relatives that are not their parents. there are family memebers living legally here & sponsers not being contacted to takes these kids. & they can't even clean themselves.

that's ALL on trump.

Immigrant children: Here's what's happening with kids at the border, policywise

Family separations aren't over. As many as five kids per day are separated from their parents at the border.

Six migrant children have died in U.S. custody. Here’s what we know about them

Why are migrants getting sick or dying on the border?

Of for crying out loud.

um, that 20 day rule has been violated & continues to be multiple times.

Migrant Children Are Spending Months ‘Crammed’ in a Temporary Florida Shelter

&

At least 30 children who were separated from their parents more than a year ago “still have not been reunited with a parent or released to a sponsor.” Perhaps the most haunting detail of the Oversight Committee’s report comes at the tail end of its findings. “More than a year ago, on June 26, 2018, the federal court handling the Ms. L litigation ordered the Trump Administration to terminate its zero tolerance policy and reunite children separated pursuant to that policy. The court ordered the reunification of children under five by July 11, 2018, and of children ages 5 to 17 by July 26, 2018,” the report reads. “However, as of July 2019, approximately 30 children separated from their parents more than a year ago under the zero tolerance policy still have not been reunited with a parent or released to a sponsor.”

At Least 30 Migrant Children Have Been Separated From Their Parents for More Than a Year

& then theres:

National Review
Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the National Review Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading claims and occasional use of poor sources.

National Review - Media Bias/Fact Check

Wait a minute. You claim that my source leans too far right, and then post a NYT article? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Very well. Is PBS too far right for you as well?

What about the “lost” 1,475 children?

After a child is placed with a sponsor, and while they await deportation proceedings, the government conducts a one-time welfare check by phone.

In a statement on Monday, Health and Human Services Deputy Secretary Eric Hargan said this was an “additional step” not required of the agency, and that a lack of response from sponsors does not mean a child is lost, but might opt to not pick up phone calls fear of being deported.

“The reason many sponsors cannot be reached is because they themselves are illegal aliens and do not want to be reached by federal authorities,” he said.

What happens when a child arrives at the U.S. border?

Hardly a Coulter fan. But I'm capable of agreeing with an idea, regardless of the source. Looks like you aren't. This is how you would fix the illegal immigration issue, at least on the southern border.

Birth tourism from China? That's a nice little exception to consider. Now explain to me how your wall is going to fix that one, genius.

I guess you assume that people coming from the south are all from the southern countries? I guess you didn't read about all the Africans coming into this country from the border as well.

But birther tourism is more than other people coming here to have American kids. Governments and radical muslims are sending all kinds of people here. The kids are born here, they are taken back home to get radicalized and grow up hating Americans, and then once old enough, can cross right into this country no questions asked to do God knows what harm to the people in this country. Thanks to Democrats, there will be nothing you can do to stop them either.

"I guess you assume that people coming from the south are all from the southern countries?"

I didn't say anything even remotely close to suggesting this.

From your article:

BEIJING — When Ma Fahong approached the immigration desk at Los Angeles International Airport, the customs agent had only two questions for her.

“Why are you coming to the U.S.?”
“I’m here to have a baby.”

This isn't an issue that can be fixed by an expensive wall. And the issue you bring up isn't even related to the southern border we were supposed to be talking about.

If walls didn't work, Democrats wouldn't be opposed to them, and many of them live behind them themselves.
Look, when will you people get that Democrats have voted for & supported border fencing.

They don't want Trumps stupid 40' concrete wall.

Why can't you get this???? Wy do you continue to lie about this. Are you just stupid? Drop out in the 5th grade? Really, I want to know.

Would you like to see a video of Trump telling Piglosi and Shoemaker it doesn't have to be a concrete wall, nor does it have to be across the entire country? I have the video ready to go if needed. I'll even give you the time stamp so you don't waste too much of your valuable time.

You believe Trump? Who would have that bloated lying fuck money & trust him to do as he says?

Did you see those prototypes?

under obama, unaccompanied minors were detained but were not refused basic necessities.

your president's orders were to separate them all AND now, it's to take children away from blood relatives that are not their parents. there are family memebers living legally here & sponsers not being contacted to takes these kids. & they can't even clean themselves.

that's ALL on trump.

Family separations aren't over. As many as five kids per day are separated from their parents at the border.

Of for crying out loud.

&

At least 30 children who were separated from their parents more than a year ago “still have not been reunited with a parent or released to a sponsor.” Perhaps the most haunting detail of the Oversight Committee’s report comes at the tail end of its findings. “More than a year ago, on June 26, 2018, the federal court handling the Ms. L litigation ordered the Trump Administration to terminate its zero tolerance policy and reunite children separated pursuant to that policy. The court ordered the reunification of children under five by July 11, 2018, and of children ages 5 to 17 by July 26, 2018,” the report reads. “However, as of July 2019, approximately 30 children separated from their parents more than a year ago under the zero tolerance policy still have not been reunited with a parent or released to a sponsor.”

At Least 30 Migrant Children Have Been Separated From Their Parents for More Than a Year

& then theres:

National Review

Share:
RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the National Review Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading claims and occasional use of poor sources.

Wait a minute. You claim that my source leans too far right, and then post a NYT article? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

After a child is placed with a sponsor, and while they await deportation proceedings, the government conducts a one-time welfare check by phone.

In a statement on Monday, Health and Human Services Deputy Secretary Eric Hargan said this was an “additional step” not required of the agency, and that a lack of response from sponsors does not mean a child is lost, but might opt to not pick up phone calls fear of being deported.

“The reason many sponsors cannot be reached is because they themselves are illegal aliens and do not want to be reached by federal authorities,” he said.

So they weren't lost, they just lost track of them. I get it.

that's ALL on trump.

Of for crying out loud.

&

& then theres:

National Review

Share:
RIGHT BIAS

there is no differance between the NYT & the WSJ when it comes to reporting. only the OP/EDs are left or right leaning. your source has mixed reporting & is not rated 'high' for factual reporting like the two i just mentioned. nice try ray ray....

Obama lowered the military spending because troops were coming home from Iraq. Then military spending increased.

Well Trump and the Republicans not only increased the military budget, but Trump kept us out of war for the most part. So we are much further ahead (with the wall spending) than we were under Hussein.
UNFDUNDED SPENDING.

Your friend?

WTF is un-funded spending (if that's what you meant)? Do you want to talk about all the un-funded spending that took place during DumBama that put us 10 trillion deeper into debt?
Unfunded spending is when you decide to bump military spending by billions without funding to pay for it.

Why the fuck do you support that shit. I thougfjt you were conservatives yet here you are supporting run away spending without regard for the deficit.

Read an article yesterday, we are losing money a a rate faster than we thought & we will run out of money in early September.

But hey, lets talk Obama. He INHERITED a trillion plus deficit with the worst recession in 80 years, an economy SHRINKING at a rate over 6%, losing 800,000 jobs a month. A problem created by you & your party.

So here we are in this fantastic economy, and our deficits are sky rocketing???

Really??? If we can reduce our deficits in these great times, when???

Of for crying out loud.

i didn't want to go off topic - but i was speaking about the census question & all the demands to ignore congressional subpoenas that fall outside of executive privilege.

Congressional subpoenas? For what? Are you talking about the Democrats trying to continue this this charade of Russia collusion?

After 30 million tax dollars and two years of investigations by an extremely biased team of Trump haters, the investigation found no evidence of collusion by Mueller's words, Of Any American. So after all this money and work done, why does Congress want to harass members of the Trump team?

Since there was no wrongdoing, Congress is hoping that they can create a perjury trap using questions likely designed to do just that. It's not required that anybody submits testimony to the Congress on matters that have already been thoroughly investigated. It's pure harassment is all. It's like the criminal asking you to go find a stick he can beat you with.

Donald Trump is not an attorney. That's why he has a legal team, and his legal team is quite aware of what Democrats are trying to pull off here. That's why they are suggesting that those subpoenas be ignored.

UNFDUNDED SPENDING.

Your friend?

Unfunded spending is when you decide to bump military spending by billions without funding to pay for it.

Why the fuck do you support that shit. I thougfjt you were conservatives yet here you are supporting run away spending without regard for the deficit.

Read an article yesterday, we are losing money a a rate faster than we thought & we will run out of money in early September.

But hey, lets talk Obama. He INHERITED a trillion plus deficit with the worst recession in 80 years, an economy SHRINKING at a rate over 6%, losing 800,000 jobs a month. A problem created by you & your party.

So here we are in this fantastic economy, and our deficits are sky rocketing???

Really??? If we can reduce our deficits in these great times, when???

Great point. So the solution to this problem is free healthcare, free college and free paid time off?

Yes, I am comparing dumbo ears to Trump because you are acting like Trump is the only President that has ever done this. Bad news for ya, all Presidents have done this. That's why we are up to 21 trillion in debt.

However you are correct, Republicans (once again) thought that you could play nice-nice with Democrats, so in Trump's first budget, they gave Democrats nearly everything they wanted. What they should have done is cut our social programs in half, stopped all spending for Planned Parenthood, and just spent money on what Trump promised to give us such as rebuilding the military that Obama ripped down.

Where’s our US Marshals, NATO, National Guard or anybody? Where is the oversight and quality control? Yes, Mob Boss Trump and his mob goons are the biggest problem here but where are the good guys? Pelosi gives Trump Money for what? Where’s the itemized bill? Stop giving Trump what wants people! Stop giving him air time. Cut the “Presidential” Budget. Doing something is better than doing nothing. The children are the victims here. Shame on all of us for letting this happen in today’s time. This is not a humane way to treat other humans. It’s time to push evil out. Shame.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There is something very suspicious and confusing about this article. Before Congress went on their Independence week break, they did provide the money for improvement at the last minute. Granted, it takes time for that money to be spent to buy things, but the money will be making improvements shortly.

One of two things happened here: either they were taking Pence's quotes from before the break, and they are misleading their viewers and readers that he said these things currently, or Pence is just playing politics with all this like the Democrats have been doing for years now.

All your party does is play politics. There is nothing confusing about this.

Think about that.

Obama did not separate families and people were allowed to file for asylum.

Think about that.

Lol
Na, not really
Obama is a fuck up in every way....

Think about that.

You answered your own question. Yes building the wall would solve the problem. Since Dems control the House, yes, it’s own them when they don’t act.

Really, you actually think a 40' concrete wall would solve illegal immigration & people showing up for asylum.

Your team had the House for two fucking years under Trump. Why the fuck didn't they do it then?

I'm a staunch conservative and support the wall. But I have to agree with you on this point. We had a chance for two years to do this. Why didn't we? Was it impossible? I don't think so.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Think about that.

Lol
Na, not really

I am correct and know it. So you keep sucking Trumps member.

Think about that.

Lol
Na, not really

I am correct and know it. So you keep sucking Trumps member.
Lol
Says an Obama fan boy

Forum List

Back