Penises on Prime Time Programming TruTV

You’re a nut. :cuckoo: There were no erect penises, only cartoon drawings. And you have no evidence even actual nudity is not permissible on cable. Best you stay clear of premium channels.

So I'll ask you again....if there were cartoon drawings called "cunnts over candidates" (& BTW, you can't write the word "cunnt" in its normal spelling here at USMB because even THEY censor just the word at this ADULT forum) complete with labia and clitorises drawn over candidates' faces, with the host sneering and referring to them every other sentence as "twat" and "snatch", would that also be TV 14-17 rated and permissible at 4pm on a school day sandwiched between the magician show (Carbanero Effect) and juvenile humor show (Impractical Jokers)?

Please answer the hypothetical.
First of all, the word, “dick,” is not nearly as offensive as the word, “cunt,” so that is not a reasonable comparison. As far as images, what is wrong with this...

anigif_enhanced-10815-1421188261-8.gif

You’re a nut. :cuckoo: There were no erect penises, only cartoon drawings. And you have no evidence even actual nudity is not permissible on cable. Best you stay clear of premium channels.

So I'll ask you again....if there were cartoon drawings called "cunnts over candidates" (& BTW, you can't write the word "cunnt" in its normal spelling here at USMB because even THEY censor just the word at this ADULT forum) complete with labia and clitorises drawn over candidates' faces, with the host sneering and referring to them every other sentence as "twat" and "snatch", would that also be TV 14-17 rated and permissible at 4pm on a school day sandwiched between the magician show (Carbanero Effect) and juvenile humor show (Impractical Jokers)?

Please answer the hypothetical.
First of all, the word, “dick,” is not nearly as offensive as the word, “****,” so that is not a reasonable comparison. As far as images, what is wrong with this...

anigif_enhanced-10815-1421188261-8.gif

Wait.....'cuntts over candidates' was Sil's imagination?

Ok I love the show “Impractical jokers”, pitched as a family show. It often involves kid actors & children subjects in jokes. I notice though that more and more sexualized “jokes” are being woven into the format. Bawdy guys are one thing, but there’s an element in the background that’s being written in that the jokers are becoming uncomfortable with.

Anyway, today in I think it was the 4 o’clock hour PST, exactly when most kids are flopped on the couch after school, TruTV was airing their game show to forgive student debt. One of the categories was “dicks over dictators”. The category showed illustrated erect penises & testicles superimposed over various dictators faces that contestants tried to guess. The host was talking about schlongs & whangers as the images shown on the screen.

So, kids tuning in at the peak hour for their viewing, hoping to find the very popular show Impractical Jokers, instead found brazen adult content masked as “a fun game show”.

Does the FCC even function anymore? It’s under the control of the current administration. I wonder if the conservatives realized that the game show interweaves itself with the very popular Impractical Jokers so that it can glean more gimme-freebie votes (forgive student debt) from IJ viewers, if they might have a stern talk or sanctions for Tru TV’s prime time kid/family hour sexualized content?

TruTV is constantly trying to interweave sexualized or adult content into shows or programming time slots where kids are sure to be drawn in. I think it’s time the FCC had a talk with them.

Your thoughts?

You should just watch Benny Hill reruns. :)
I would if I could find them! That shit was hillarious! I'd watch the shit out of some red green if made available also!

If the FCC didn't know about the tv show trust me it would not be airing. ALL tv shows, movies almost always are approved by the FCC regulations FIRST!

So you're telling me that the GOP's FCC signed off on a show pitched as a "family fun game show" on prime time, right as kids are watching just out of school in the afternoon, of fully erect penises with testicles attached superimposed over the faces of people? I highly doubt that. I'm going to call the FCC and check in about the issue. They don't watch every single minute of every show to air. They probably are understaffed. This is why they have the hotline, so the public can call their attention to problems that slipped by them.

From 2013, and keep in mind little old Obama is now right into NETFLIX awww specail. Sexualizing kids is the in thing now it goes right over people's heads it's that easy to do .

What is it with conspiracy theorists and allusions to pedophilia? Did Pizzagate teach you nothing?

Pizzagate was, like, totally true, dude!

'Cuntts over Candidates' didn't appear in the show, Sil.

You imagined it. Just like you imagined an FCC violation.

The question was, as you know Skylar, IF "cunnts over candidates" was substituted for "dicks over dictators" with the same lewd references by the host, would THAT bit be rated TV 14? The answer of course is no. So, therefore, "dicks over dictators" also fails the TV 14 rating test.

The question was, as you know Skylar, IF "cunnts over candidates" was substituted for "dicks over dictators" with the same lewd references by the host, would THAT bit be rated TV 14? The answer of course is no. So, therefore, "dicks over dictators" also fails the TV 14 rating test.

**** is a much worse word. As the fact that we can't use it here demonstrates.Your analogy is again, garbage. You seem to make a habit of absurd analogies......with 'syringe full of heroin' nonsense being my personal favorite.

Dicks over dictators fell easily into the TV-14 rating. As did the silly blue cartoon penis with googly eyes and mustache.

You are wrong. The FCC will do nothing. Nor should they. Take some personal responsibility for what's on in your home. As the onus is entirely on you.

Does the FCC even function anymore? It’s under the control of the current administration. I wonder if the conservatives realized that the game show interweaves itself with the very popular Impractical Jokers so that it can glean more gimme-freebie votes (forgive student debt) from IJ viewers, if they might have a stern talk or sanctions for Tru TV’s prime time kid/family hour sexualized content?

Um, buddy. The FCC has no authority over basic cable channels. They only control open air broadcasts.

Now, I've seen the other end of it, where WE TV takes old Law and Order reruns and edits out objectionable content that the FCC really had no problem with when it aired on NBC back in the Oughts....

TV is turning into smutville. Even game shows pose questions that have to do with sex sex sex, or body parts. Its disgusting. And Hollyweird wonders why there are so many perv, pedos and sex abuse problems in their ranks.

Um, okay, this is kind of nothing new. I remember back in the 1970's, where they had game shows like "The Match Game" where they had risque questions and answers.

Dicks over dictators fell easily into the TV-14 rating. As did the silly blue cartoon penis with googly eyes and mustache.

You are wrong. The FCC will do nothing. Nor should they. Take some personal responsibility for what's on in your home. As the onus is entirely on you.

Look on the brighter side. If Sil is at home screaming at his TV, he's not going down to the Pride Parade and screaming at the marchers.

Faun? “Cunnts over candidates” TV 14? Yes or no?

*crickets*

Faun? TV 14 or not? Why is the word "cunnt" more offensive than "scholong"? Did you watch the Paid Off clip or not?
LOLOL

Look at how you desperately have to make shit up to support your craziness. Of course, the word, “schlong,” was never used, “dick” was. And you switching out “dick” with “schlong” is tacit acknowledgement that “cunt” is more offensive than “dick.” So that argument of yours is DOA.

Nope, you already admitted the word, “cunt,” is more offensive than the word, “dick,” so no, that does not mean “dicks over dictators” is not TV-14 programming.

Nope, you already admitted the word, “****,” is more offensive than the word, “dick,” so no, that does not mean “dicks over dictators” is not TV-14 programming.

Never admitted that anywhere. I said they are analogous and that if one isn't TV 14, the other isn't either.

Ergo: TruTV fucked up.

Look on the brighter side. If Sil is at home screaming at his TV, he's not going down to the Pride Parade and screaming at the marchers.
Wouldn't want to disrupt their graphic sex show on invitation for families (kids) to watch!. :popcorn:

Wouldn't want to disrupt their graphic sex show on invitation for families (kids) to watch!. :popcorn:

A drawing of a silly blue cartoon penis with a mustache and googly eyes isn't 'graphic sex'.

You're ridiculous.

Nope, you already admitted the word, “****,” is more offensive than the word, “dick,” so no, that does not mean “dicks over dictators” is not TV-14 programming.

Never admitted that anywhere. I said they are analogous and that if one isn't TV 14, the other isn't either.

And you're obviously wrong. As **** is a far more offensive word that dick.

Again, Sil......you have no idea what you're talking about. You've hysterically overreacted. TruTV did nothing wrong. And the onus of responsibility for the programming in your home is entirely on you.

You fucked up.

You would be wrong, as per usual.

Sounds horrible. You should call the police if that is really occurring. We both know you never will or do b/c even you don't believe the bullshit you peddle.

Forum List

Back