Penney's going bankrupt

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
A few years ago, JC Penney's decided to embrace the homosexual lifestyle and name Ellen DeGeneres as a spokesperson, as I remember.

The Homosexual Community that they decided to embrace has abandoned them, and that was that. If you remember when the Dixie Chicks decided to tell their traditional fans to "Get Lost" as they were going to seek a more sophisticated audience which was less deplorable. That was basically it for them at the top of the charts. This is the same.

Guess I need to start looking for a new internet provider, Spectrum ( used to be Charter where I live). They have Ellen doing voice overs for their mobile service.

A few years ago, JC Penney's decided to embrace the homosexual lifestyle and name Ellen DeGeneres as a spokesperson, as I remember.

The Homosexual Community that they decided to embrace has abandoned them, and that was that. If you remember when the Dixie Chicks decided to tell their traditional fans to "Get Lost" as they were going to seek a more sophisticated audience which was less deplorable. That was basically it for them at the top of the charts. This is the same.

You forgot these companies that embraced your lifestyle.

I think the chain will be able to turn the corner out of bankruptcy TBH. They need to get out of some of these mall contracts though. Malls are the titanic at this point.

Guess I need to start looking for a new internet provider, Spectrum ( used to be Charter where I live). They have Ellen doing voice overs for their mobile service.
Spectrum is owned by Charter. You really should push for Cox.

Who the fuk shops at JC Penny anyway?

I used to until about 4 years ago. At the same time that the new CEO killed off all the coupons promotions, our local store started looking like a Goodwill. They were piling crap everywhere in no particular order and it went from having too many pesty "May I help you" people to having nobody whatsoever to help you.

Who the fuk shops at JC Penny anyway?

I used to until about 4 years ago. At the same time that the new CEO killed off all the coupons promotions, our local store started looking like a Goodwill. They were piling crap everywhere in no particular order and it went from having too many pesty "May I help you" people to having nobody whatsoever to help you.

The last thing the Wife and I bought at JC Penny was a refrigerator.
The damn thing is still going strong after 28 years and has never been serviced.
And thats with most of its life spent out in the garage.

I miss their catalog. I find it easier to browse a catalog than online. Look at one thing and it's price, and poof it's gone when you look at the next thing.

My wife also gets her hair done at a Penny's salon and her hairdresser is the best that she's ever had. And she's gone through plenty of hairdressers through the years.
They also do great repairs on jewelry at an affordable price.

Penney's has had problems for a long time. Where is your evidence that they are suffering more because of Ellen?

Penney's has had problems for a long time. Where is your evidence that they are suffering more because of Ellen?

I'd think anyone associated with that shitbag would have problems.
So it stands to reason...

Forum List

Back