Pennsylvania Appelate Judge Rules for Trump.

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
A Pennsylvania appellate court handed President Donald Trump’s campaign a minor victory Thursday, barring counties from including in their final vote tallies a small pool of mail ballots from people who had failed to provide required ID by a Monday deadline.

I don't know why this hasn't been in a thread yet but I've seen a hundred troll posts claiming judges are laughing at Trump, and the Biden campaign has been spotlessly clean and above board, etc. blah blah bloviating blah.

This one ruling alone proves that is all hot foul air. It's a targeted ruling that can be used to gain a foothold in other states.
Now let's dig into Dominion and it's softwear that allows Biden demons to switch votes
robbing Donald Trump and much more.

Those votes were sequestered, were small in number and were not even included in the vote total.

Thanks. I get tired of typing the same thing over and over.
Trump's major corporate law firm for the PA lawsuits just dropped his campaign as a client.

I'm already looking at Chinese military stocks in anticipation of the final outcome.

Some Communist China *cough*, "public" stocks I have been recommended to watch: China Satellite Comm. ,AVIC Shenyang Aircraft Company, AviChina.

This is going to be a huge 4 years for the Communists in my estimation. They can ramp up activities in the South China Sea, saber rattle with India and tease Taiwan until they decide to go heavy, once the moment is most in their favour.

Forum List

Back