🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pennsylvania drivers licenses won't be valid for travel under federal ID act

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Pennsylvania driver's licenses won't be valid for travel under federal ID act

So this just now shows up in MSM and this was a plan since Obama, but those who are lost outside of reality were saying infowars was full of .............t . Mean while here it is bright as day..
the article from infowars is from hellooooo 2014

upload_2017-2-9_21-51-26.png

upload_2017-2-9_21-53-5.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROPAGANDA ALERT: WITHOUT NATIONAL ID CARD, YOU MAY BE BANNED FROM BOARDING AIRPLANES IN 2016
There is a serious push for a national ID card right now. It is an issue that I think more folks should pay attention to. I know it’s hard with all the mud they are slinging right now, but read this propaganda piece to get Massachusetts residents to buy into a national ID card.
Susan Podziba couldn’t enter a federal building near Washington this month because her driver’s license revealed an unacceptable home state: Massachusetts.

Bay State residents can no longer use their driver’s licenses to get inside some government agencies because the state is one of nine that have not signed on to a federal law called REAL ID. If nothing changes, they will even lose the ability to display their licenses to board a plane.

The REAL ID measure presses states to verify citizenship and update security standards when they issue licenses. Congress intended the act to prevent terrorists who arrive in the country illegally from boarding planes. But officials in Massachusetts and elsewhere have balked at a program they claim costs millions, raises privacy concerns, and infringes on state’s rights.

States face no direct penalty other than the frustration of their citizens.

Some restrictions — such as the one that kept Podziba, a public policy mediator from Brookline, out of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration — began in late July.

Unless the state decides to participate, Massachusetts residents without other identification will find themselves banned from White House tours next year and commercial airplanes as soon as 2016.
Propaganda Alert: Without National ID card, you may be banned from boarding airplanes in 2016

Last edited:
Hmmm the suit against President Trump's EO had to be refiled on the east coast because? Loss of complaint validity / show of harm in one of the states? Maaaybe.

• Banned
They've been working on this National ID act a long time, I wonder if Trump will implement it based on this Immigration bs which in turn puts it onto all of us. This would be just another system that totally invade privacy since more and more of our personal lives keep ending up in National Data bases around the world.

Ryan Grim
The Huffington Post
April 30, 2010

Democrats pushed forward on an immigration overhaul on Thursday evening with no Republican support, as Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) continues to hold out, arguing that the divisive issue will make progress on climate change legislation impossible.

The Senate is also in the middle of debating Wall Street reform, which is expected to take up the next few weeks of floor time. Reid, however, said
Biometric National ID Card Included In Democratic Immigration Bill

It's an interesting idea... I mean honestly we're already bagged, tagged, and numbered by SSN. There's some benefit to such a thing under the heading of voter fraud and illegal voters to be had. I suppose I don't share your skepticism on that point. It may be a flawed idea as far as technological roll out though, our gov can't even make a working fucking website.

I have to admit, I'd love to have an implant of my ID and credit cards in my arm... I hate carrying that shit around - not that I'd ever vote to have such a thing be a requirement - but personally I seriously want one of the new bio-tats they have out now. I'd like to see that as an option - like pay by phone and shit. I've been itching to connect myself to my computer since I was a kid though, probably not for everyone heh

Forum List

Back