Pennsylvania GOP Senate debate tonight on Newsmax moderated by Greta Van Susteren, Trump rally Friday with Dr Oz & Dinesh D'Souza

I think its great that they are having the senate debate right here in the Tremendous County of Mercer.

Pennsylvania basically two Hell Hole supercities, separated by Alabama- the big civilized middle of the state.

I think its great that they are having the senate debate right here in the Tremendous County of Mercer.

Pennsylvania basically two Hell Hole supercities, separated by Alabama- the big civilized middle of the state.
will you attend the debate? what about the Trump rally?

No I will not. The Trump rally is 2 hours away, and with the amount Biden is charging for gasoline, that's an expensive trip.

Yeah, to afford a trip like that nowadays most people would have to strap themselves to a kite and hope for the best on a windy day. Here we go flying away through the wild blue yonder . . .

notably there will be no Pennsylvania gubernatorial GOP candidate present at the Trump rally. will cover both events here. enjoy

Will probably skip Newsmax tonight. Survivor is on tonight, and more important to see who gets voted off the island.

No I will not. The Trump rally is 2 hours away, and with the amount Biden is charging for gasoline, that's an expensive trip.
I don't blame you. Donny's don't worth it.

Oz: "One of the toughest endorsements you can ever get is from your mother-in-law, and my mother-in-law is an ordained minister."

He adds that he is "pro-life" and his mother-in-law understands that

Pennsylvania has a proud tradition of sending senators to washington and governors to the mansion who are pro-life from both parties

David McCormick attacks Dr. Oz for serving in the Turkish military while he served in the US military. Oz responds that Trump endorsed him because he’s America First.

update: JD Vance will now speak at the Trump rally for Mehmet Oz in Greensburg tomorrow

Forum List

Back