Zone1 Pennsylvania Universities are Hotbeds of Discrimination and Racial Oppression!

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012

"Pennsylvania’s state universities have put a focus on developing that agenda and created a position of vice chancellor and chief diversity, equity and inclusion officer in 2020 to lead its efforts to address inequities in all areas impacting university communities."

So we have millions and millions of dollars spent on a campaign to eradicate "inequities" in the university community.

So imagine what you would think of a multi-million dollar, perpetual campaign (i.e., hiring full-time, permanent, high-level officials to run it) to eradicate POLIO in Pennsylvania's state-affiliated communities. FIrst, you would wonder how many cases of polio have hit that community in the recent past. "None," you say? Then the campaign makes no sense, does it?

Well, certainly in a community that includes hundreds of thousands of humans there have certainly been a few episodes of racial "oppression" in Pennsylvania's colleges, but that's it: A couple of cases.

So how do you account for this major push to eradicate something that is, to be honest, in much much better shape in the university setting than in the overall community? Are POC's the victims of discrimination in Academe? Hardly. Indeed, the opposite is surely the case. If a POC applies for ANYTHING, whether it is a job, a class, a program, or membership in an elite group of any kind, that POC will be given every conceivable consideration, and often will get it in spite of other non-POC's being measurably better qualified.

So what sort of neurosis prompts a campaign like this?

Why do you think the Ivy League schools are handing out degrees on the diversity and inclusion crap? It's all about control and they will hire those I-L assholes as fast as Harvard can push them through the doors.

Nothing like some Zendaya Washington with a I-L diversity Phd sheepskin from Harvard on staff to brag-up.

The I-L pipeline is alive and doing very well.

Forum List

Back