Pentacostal Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me warn you now, Capstone. You are placing yourself in un-necessary danger by provoking God with such nonsense. As for your Southern Baptist church. Do you know that it is reported that perhaps 50% of the Southern Baptist church are satanists? It's true. Look it up. The Southern Baptist Church is not a denomination I would advise anyone getting involved in. They deny the power of the Holy Spirit, the 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit in operation today and are powerless to discern who is who among them.

I am going to ask you now to respect this thread and those reading and if you do not that will be your decision. It is now left to you. You stop the blasphemy or you face the consequences of falling into the hands of an angry God for provoking him to anger. I advise choice 1.

- Jeremiah

Let's move on here ......

Jesus is the one prophesied as the Son of Jacob.

It is written:

I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near; A star shall come forth from Jacob, And a scepter shall rise from Israel, And shall crush through the forehead of Moab, And tear down all the sons of Sheth. - Numbers 24:17

And please note Genesis 35: 10-12 which reads - And God said unto him thy name is Jacob; thy name shall not be called anymore Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name; and he called his name Israel. and God said unto him, I am God Almighty; be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins.

Who is the son of Jacob? Jesus Christ. Watch this......

It is written:

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren. - Matthew 1: 1 , 2

It doesn't bother me if someone makes money preaching.

While I am not a member of any religion, I do look for inspiration and if the evangelist can give me that, I am tuning in.

I don't like the hellfire and brimstone type of preaching.

What kind of preaching is there beside the "you heathens will burn in hell, and oh yeah, put your money in the collection plate", preaching?

Tribe of Judah

The prophecy:

It is written:

The scepter shall not depart from Judah, Nor the rulers staff from between his feet, Until Shiloh comes, And to him shall be the obedience of the peoples. - Genesis 49:10

Fulfillment of that scripture:

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, son of David, the son of Abraham. Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren

- Matthew 1: 1, 2

I have to give televangelists credit for trying to save our souls by separating us from our money so that we will have a better chance of getting in to heaven....

I have to give televangelists credit for trying to save our souls by separating us from our money so that we will have a better chance of getting in to heaven....

Yep. Jim Bakker will be outside the pearly gates scalping admission tickets.

While I am not a member of any religion, I do look for inspiration and if the evangelist can give me that, I am tuning in.

What kind of preaching is there beside the "you heathens will burn in hell, and oh yeah, put your money in the collection plate", preaching?

You are provoking the LORD to anger by your lies and your attempt to cause others not to watch Reinhard Bonnke's videos on this thread, Hollie.

Stop it or continue and know that God does indeed bring consequences on those who provoke him to anger. Your choice. I'd choose #1. You've been warned now.

As for the video - Hollie didn't watch the Reinhard Bonnke's video because Reinhard never asked for money, never took up a collection - from the poorest of the poor in Africa - Hollie could not have possibly viewed the video - Reinhard never said you heathens will burn in hell and oh yeah put your money in a collection plate.

In fact, Reinhard didn't preach any fire and brimstone message on any of his videos. He preached the Love of God and anyone who stands in the way of God's Servants? Is going to be responded to by the LORD. Not us. All we do is warn that he punishes those who provoke him to anger. The choice is theirs to heed it or not.

- Jeremiah

I think the biblical terminology is "filthy lucre". (1 Timothy 3:3) :doubt:

Moving right along here .....

Jesus is of the family line of Jesse.

It is written:

Then a shoot will spring from the stem of Jesse, And a branch from his roots will bear fruit.

- Isaiah 11: 1

Fulfillment of that scripture:

And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age being ( as was supposed ) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli. - Luke 3:23

When did Reinhard Bonnke mention money, Vandal? Which video? Where? He didn't.

Please watch the videos so that you can make an informed comment about them. Thanks!

- Jeremiah

You are provoking the LORD to anger by your lies and your attempt to cause others not to watch Reinhard Bonnke's videos on this thread, Hollie.

Stop it or continue and know that God does indeed bring consequences on those who provoke him to anger. Your choice. I'd choose #1. You've been warned now.

As for the video - Hollie didn't watch the Reinhard Bonnke's video because Reinhard never asked for money, never took up a collection - from the poorest of the poor in Africa - Hollie could not have possibly viewed the video - Reinhard never said you heathens will burn in hell and oh yeah put your money in a collection plate.

In fact, Reinhard didn't preach any fire and brimstone message on any of his videos. He preached the Love of God and anyone who stands in the way of God's Servants? Is going to be responded to by the LORD. Not us. All we do is warn that he punishes those who provoke him to anger. The choice is theirs to heed it or not.

- Jeremiah

Do you really think your gods would approve of you using their name to threaten others?

Jesus was born at Bethlehem fulfilling this prophecy:

But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Too little to be among the clans of Judah, From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel. His goings forth are from long ago, from the days of eternity.

- Michah 5:2

Fulfillment

....Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea..... Matthew 2:1

Note the prophecy of Michah states His goings forth are from long ago, From the days of eternity. What does this mean? It means that the Messiah who came to us Jesus Christ - is from eternity - He is God.

Need proof? Turn with me to John 1: 1 and let's read together...

It is written:

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

So the Word - Jesus is God and was also with God. How is that possible?

Turn with me to Genesis 1:26 for the answer

It is written:

And God said, Let US make man in OUR image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in HIS OWN image, in the image of God created he him......... - Genesis 1: 26

We were created in the image of God and his likeness. What is his likeness? It most definitely isn't the image of an angel!!! Ha! ha! No, God is a Spirit and we worship him in spirit and in TRUTH. The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit. He was there in the garden. Jesus is the Truth, the Way and the Life. Jesus is the Truth - he is referred to as The Word. The spoken word was what created in the beginning which is why John goes on to tell us this about Jesus Christ - the Living Word -

It is written :

All things were made by him; and without him not anything was made. In him was the life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.

It is also written:

27 The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed. (Deuteronomy 28:27)

6 But the hand of the LORD was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them with emerods, even Ashdod and the coasts thereof (I Samuel 5:6)

9 And it was so, that, after they had carried it about, the hand of the LORD was against the city with a very great destruction: and he smote the men of the city, both small and great, and they had emerods in their secret parts. (I Samuel 5:9)

The moral of the story should be clear: the God of the Bible can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

- Jeremiah

Do you really think your gods would approve of you using their name to threaten others?

As sure as the LORD lives my God would never approve of my threatening anyone. That wasn't a threat, Hollie. That was a warning. The Lord always requires someone to be warned by His Servants before he executes judgment on the individual. I delivered the warning. You got it. You're dismissed.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
Does anyone else want to provoke God to anger by trying to silence his Servants or are we through here. I'll wait.

- Jeremiah

What the body of Christ is lacking today is Pentacostal Fire. There is a wonderful evangelist by the name of Reinhardt Bonnke who will ignite a fire inside of your heart for Jesus Christ. His teachings will inspire you and compel you to believe God.

The first video is about teaching the believer what Jesus has done for us and what our calling is all about. What the gifts of the Holy Spirit are for....and much, much more.

After viewing these videos I believe God none of you will ever be the same again!

If you are depressed, if you have an illness in your body and need healing,if you are bound by Satan in an addiction, the occult, fear of man, if you are in need of faith to believe, if you need salvation or prayers answered for a loved one, these are the videos for you!

You will be blessed when you listen to this video. A very anointed message.

Here I am Lord, Ready for Work!

Reinhard Bonnke - Here I Am Lord Ready to work - YouTube

Here are dozens of differing reviews of the good reverend.
There is one of you born every minute.
You can depend on it that Bonnke knows this.

Does anyone else want to provoke God to anger by trying to silence his Servants or are we through here. I'll wait.

Finally a cue for some decent music in here!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1YcV3EmAzs]Van Halen - I'll Wait - YouTube[/ame]

- Jeremiah

As sure as the LORD lives my God would never approve of my threatening anyone. That wasn't a threat, Hollie. That was a warning. The Lord always requires someone to be warned by His Servants before he executes judgment on the individual. I delivered the warning. You got it. You're dismissed.

- Jeremiah

The gods capos have spoken.

- the Dirty Heathen

What the body of Christ is lacking today is Pentacostal Fire. There is a wonderful evangelist by the name of Reinhardt Bonnke who will ignite a fire inside of your heart for Jesus Christ. His teachings will inspire you and compel you to believe God.

The first video is about teaching the believer what Jesus has done for us and what our calling is all about. What the gifts of the Holy Spirit are for....and much, much more.

After viewing these videos I believe God none of you will ever be the same again!

If you are depressed, if you have an illness in your body and need healing,if you are bound by Satan in an addiction, the occult, fear of man, if you are in need of faith to believe, if you need salvation or prayers answered for a loved one, these are the videos for you!

You will be blessed when you listen to this video. A very anointed message.

Here I am Lord, Ready for Work!

Reinhard Bonnke - Here I Am Lord Ready to work - YouTube

Here are dozens of differing reviews of the good reverend.
There is one of you born every minute.
You can depend on it that Bonnke knows this.

Bonnke also knows better than to judge another mans Servant, Bruce. I wouldn't do it. If a minister is a minister of a false gospel - expose him - if it is a minister who is weak in an area? We cover his sin and pray for him. There is a difference but I understand what you are saying. I am glad you came over. Forget Benny Hinn for the moment and just focus on Bonnke. Just give him a chance here to explain the 9 gifts - the Holy Spirit - I know you are one who wants to see the fruits in a Christians life and I cannot do anything but respect that because truly there should be fruit showing. Bonnke has led over 50 million of the poorest of the poor on the continent of Africa and has kept himself pure. That is the truth about Bonnke.

Jesus was presented with Gifts.

The prophecy:

It is written:

Let the kings of Tarshish and of the islands bring presents; The kings of Sheba and Seba offer gifts.

- Psalms 72:10

Fulfillment of Prophecy:

And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother and fell down, and worshipped him; and when they had opened their treasures they presented unto him gifts; gold and frankincense and myrrh. - Matthew 2: 11

Question. How did a babe plan out his life to fulfill the prophecy of the Hebrew prophets right down to his location of birth, his lineage, his virgin mother, his life, his ministry, his manner of death, his clothing which they cast lots for, his burial tomb - that of a rich man prophesied - his resurrection - how did a baby pre - plan that? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back