“People Aren’t Dying When They Take the Vaccines.” - President Trump

Makes no difference to me who says get the jab. I have done the research and made up my mind not too.

Had they offered a traditional vaccine I'd have taken it early on. Now........nope. Don't need it.

Vaccine passports or mandates to work. Anyone who agrees with that can KISS MY ASS.

Trump has been consistent all along about the vaccines. The speed and effectiveness of his administration's actions getting it done is unparalleled. Trumps two main faults with Covid was first and foremost not firing Fauci, and secondly his spit balling and daily rants that gave his opposition and the media a buffet of ammunition to use against him.
As President you have to be careful and examine what you say before you say it. Trump is a "blurter" his daily briefings were rambling thoughts that were confusing and again, gave the media all the ammo they needed to defeat him.

You are going to die at some point if you take the vaccine or if you don't.

Statistically, the vaccine has negligible impact on that.

It's typically good advice to not take any unnecessary medication.
What an absolutely absurd post. I mean,painfully stupid. I hope that was a joke.

“Trump joined the Daily Wire host for a wide-ranging interview, which was released on Wednesday, in which the two pushed various conspiracy theories surrounding the riot in the U.S. Capitol on January 6th. But the issue of vaccines came up and the former president continued to tout the efficacy of the vaccines in a manner that will likely encourage some of the vaccine-hesitant and eventually save lives.” ibid

Or not – at least among conservatives.

The right’s unwarranted opposition to vaccines is about politics, not facts.

Oh yeah? When did he announce he was vaccinated the first time? Oh wait, that's right, he hid it for a while

His administration pulled every plug possible, and managed to push through a vaccine in record time. And also pushed through and funded millions of shots to be made in also record time.
And you want to go on record saying he was trying to "hide" his support for it because you didn't see it on tv?
He has mentioned before he was concerned about making a spectacle out of it when it was not yet available to 75% of the population.

The reason you got vaccinated is Trump.
I know you hate that.
On the other side, yesterday you had Biden apologizing and admitting he should have ordered more testing kits before he did.

Oh yeah? When did he announce he was vaccinated the first time? Oh wait, that's right, he hid it for a while.

dude. If he chooses to take the vaxx that is his business. It's YOUR business if you want to take it. I on the other hand, do not want that shit in my veins.

“Trump joined the Daily Wire host for a wide-ranging interview, which was released on Wednesday, in which the two pushed various conspiracy theories surrounding the riot in the U.S. Capitol on January 6th. But the issue of vaccines came up and the former president continued to tout the efficacy of the vaccines in a manner that will likely encourage some of the vaccine-hesitant and eventually save lives.” ibid

Or not – at least among conservatives.

The right’s unwarranted opposition to vaccines is about politics, not facts.
As usual you let your goofiness get in the way of facts, The right has no unwarranted opposition to vaccines moron, we are for the freedom of making the choice as to whether or not to get the vaccine. Duuuuhhh!

Yup

Get vaccinated. Don’t die.
In the short term it helps with Coof.

In the long term, no idea what the effects are of tricking your body into producing spike proteins as well as the antigens to destroy them. You’re B and T cells never learn the virus because it was never exposed to it, so you never get long term immunity.

Plus there are documented deaths and injuries associated with these “vaccines”. Heart attacks, ITP, blood clots, strokes, all documented. It’s not just about the 20,000 deaths already tracked plus the 48,000 deaths of “unvaccinated” people who died that died within two weeks of their shot, so they don’t count it as a vaccine death. It’s also about the shortened life spans of people getting these shots. Young people getting myocarditis will likely die within 10 years, is one example.

Forum List

Back