🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

People Arrested by Police for Protesting, Where’s the ACLU?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Government arresting people for walking on an empty beach, businesses being forced into closing forever, people arrested for protests, people arrested for just sitting in their cars.

And not a peep from the ACLU.

Only thing on their website about current events is a scum plea for money using CV-19 as a fundraising tool.

ACLU is crap.

Government arresting people for walking on an empty beach, businesses being forced into closing forever, people arrested for protests, people arrested for just sitting in their cars.

Only thing on their website about current events is a scum plea for money using CV-19 as a fundraising tool.

ACLU is crap.

The ACLU are a Leftist Subversive Anti-White Racist Bigot organisation, you should not be shocked that they are silent, the only thing slugs like them care about are what their HATED White Christians are doing.

It’s amazing to me how left wing fucks embrace totalitarianism.

Stay home if you want, you absolute cowards.

Hide under your beds for 5 years. Please!
pZjbTqs.jpg

ACLU is crap.

The ACLU are a Leftist Subversive Anti-White Racist Bigot organisation, you should not be shocked that they are silent, the only thing slugs like them care about are what their HATED White Christians are doing.
Only a select minority of white Christians are being morons. The vast majority are doing unto others as Christ instructed and caring for their fellow citizens and not gambling on public health and safety.

Only a select minority of white Christians are being morons. The vast majority are doing unto others as Christ instructed and caring for their fellow citizens and not gambling on public health and safety.
So wanting to worship at church makes us morons??

ACLU is crap.

As Lenny just say are the morons the ones who want to go to Church?

During an epidemic or pandemic when Doctors are informing you that doing so is spreading a deadly virus that will kill your neighbors who your religion demands you, love, yes, you are morons.

During an epidemic or pandemic when Doctors are informing you that doing so is spreading a deadly virus that will kill your neighbors who your religion demands you, love, yes, you are morons.
Freedom of religion, except if there's a pandemic? Is that how the Constitution reads?

What is wrong with having the Church service OUTSIDE the Church the peoples could spread out and still do the Social Distancing thing? I mean if peoples can go food shopping and do the Social Distancing they can do the SAME thing OUTSIDE the Church and have the Service outdoors.

People should not be fooled by a minority of trumpoholic phony Christians.

Freedom of religion, except if there's a pandemic? Is that how the Constitution reads?

The Leftists who are Anti-Jesus Christ and Anti-Christian they THINK they STOPPED Easter, the situation is they DID not as Christians still celebrated Easter. They THINK by saying Christians NOT being allowed to go to Church in SOME way begins their wet dream of ending the Christianity they HATE, it does NOT.

The Leftists who are Anti-Jesus Christ and Anti-Christian they THINK they STOPPED Easter, the situation is they DID not as Christians still celebrated Easter. They THINK by saying Christians NOT being allowed to go to Church in SOME way begins their wet dream of ending the Christianity they HATE, it does NOT.
The atheist liberals are at it again, taking every opportunity to thin the ranks of churchgoers.

What is wrong with having the Church service OUTSIDE the Church the peoples could spread out and still do the Social Distancing thing? I mean if peoples can go food shopping and do the Social Distancing they can do the SAME thing OUTSIDE the Church and have the Service outdoors.
I agree people should be allowed to attend services in their cars if it can't be shown as unsafe to the public.

The atheist liberals are at it again, taking every opportunity to thin the ranks of churchgoers.

Yes but like everything the atheist liberals do it will result in failure. The situation is that you do NOT even NEED a Church to BE a Christian, you CAN worship Our Lord in your own house, our own body is our Temple, Jesus Christ is in our hearts and minds, He is wherever we ARE be this in a Church OR in your own house. The Church thing predominately is more about Social Gathering, you do not need the Church in order to worship you can hold a Christian Service in the middle of a desert and still that way worship Our Lord.

ACLU is crap.

Is that smoke that's being blown up your ass coming out of your ears yet? Go look in a mirror and let us know.

I agree people should be allowed to attend services in their cars if it can't be shown as unsafe to the public.

Yes I agree, which is why I think the crowds who wanted to attend that way who then were descended upon by the police and told to go home was wrong. That IS what Totalitarian States do, that is NOT what Western nations should do.

Are you a Christian? IF not what do you know about what IS a Christian?
Oh, is this where you claim to be a "better" Christian than me? Perhaps a better informed or educated Christian? Maybe your denomination is the "right" denomination and mine is the wrong one.

Are you a Christian? IF not what do you know about what IS a Christian?
Oh, is this where you claim to be a "better" Christian than me? Perhaps a better informed or educated Christian? Maybe your denomination is the "right" denomination and mine is the wrong one.

I don't know, I'm Roman Catholic myself, not that I do not have some issues with The Vatican because I do. I responded to you the way I did because in your below comment YOU seem to be suggesting that YOU are better than some Christians BECAUSE they might support Donald Trump, correct me IF I'm wrong but also if you do then tell me WHY I'm wrong:

1588181693159.png

Forum List

Back