🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

People Arrested by Police for Protesting, Where’s the ACLU?

People should not be fooled by a minority of trumpoholic phony Christians.

Are you a Christian? IF not what do you know about what IS a Christian?
Oh, is this where you claim to be a "better" Christian than me? Perhaps a better informed or educated Christian? Maybe your denomination is the "right" denomination and mine is the wrong one.

I don't know, I'm Roman Catholic myself, not that I do not have some issues with The Vatican because I do. I responded to you the way I did because in your below comment YOU seem to be suggesting that YOU are better than some Christians BECAUSE they might support Donald Trump, correct me IF I'm wrong but also if you do then tell me WHY I'm wrong:

View attachment 329700
My opinion is evangelical Christians have become more political than Christian. Christians, no matter which denomination has no business following marching orders from a political figure when those orders conflict with accepted Christian teachings.

People should not be fooled by a minority of trumpoholic phony Christians.

Are you a Christian? IF not what do you know about what IS a Christian?
Oh, is this where you claim to be a "better" Christian than me? Perhaps a better informed or educated Christian? Maybe your denomination is the "right" denomination and mine is the wrong one.

I don't know, I'm Roman Catholic myself, not that I do not have some issues with The Vatican because I do. I responded to you the way I did because in your below comment YOU seem to be suggesting that YOU are better than some Christians BECAUSE they might support Donald Trump, correct me IF I'm wrong but also if you do then tell me WHY I'm wrong:

View attachment 329700
My opinion is evangelical Christians have become more political than Christian. Christians, no matter which denomination has no business following marching orders from a political figure when those orders conflict with accepted Christian teachings.

I have issues with Evangelicals, I have posted about this on several occasions at this forum, I also agree that NO Christian should follow orders from ANY political figure as Christians the ONLY Faith we are supposed to have is to follow what Our Lord told us.

This is one reason why I REJECT Francis, he is not my Pope I and many other Roman Catholics consider him an Anti-Pope, he is disturbingly POLITICAL and also he has many times commented things that we consider Anti-Christian and basically Heretical eg. The Bible is just a book, God did not work miracles, Atheists can go to Heaven are just some examples of Francis' Anti-Christian and Heretical comments.

It’s amazing to me how left wing fucks embrace totalitarianism.

Stay home if you want, you absolute cowards.

Hide under your beds for 5 years. Please!
pZjbTqs.jpg
I love how God is cleaning up Blue controlled regions. It’s like chemotherapy.
1588187102654.png

Forum List

Back