🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

People dancing in streets: Syria, Russia, Iran shrug off more limited than feared airstrikes

Whether they’re real or not, the gas attacks in Syria are not an accurate answer to the question “WHY are we involved in the Middle East?”
maybe it's all fake

IDK maybe.......but what's the ultimate purpose?

Of which, the purpose of them dancing? or the purpose of the strike?

The purpose of the strikes, if it's all fake

The ME has hated us for eons and only want to see us wiped off the map.

Up until recent years, our interest there has been oil and it may still be even though we have our own now. IDK

Another thought is, how in the hell can nations stand aside while Assad is killing/torturing his own people? It would be similar if you see someone beating their kid half senseless, just because they can......would you just stand there & let it happen or walk away without trying to intervene?

Is his chemical attacks on his own people fake??? IDK

Is any or all of it fake? From Assads assault on his people, to the US missile strikes to Russia's promise of retaliation. If any of it is fake, why? Reasons to go to war? What war if it's fake? What are they hiding?

Oh it would be for control.

Also when someone life and family are at steak they must make moves they don't Nec. want to. War games always look good to those who don't know how corrupt the Deep state is.

That is to put it as short and simple as possible.

It's along the lines of " Control the oil control the people" .

Control the food control the people etc, etc...

Mike Cernovich @Cernovich

upload_2018-4-14_10-58-26.png

upload_2018-4-14_10-59-4.png

Whether they’re real or not, the gas attacks in Syria are not an accurate answer to the question “WHY are we involved in the Middle East?”
maybe it's all fake

Up until recent years, our interest there has been oil and it may still be even though we have our own now. IDK

Another thought is, how in the hell can nations stand aside while Assad is killing/torturing his own people? It would be similar if you see someone beating their kid half senseless, just because they can......would you just stand there & let it happen or walk away without trying to intervene?

Is any or all of it fake? From Assads assault on his people, to the US missile strikes to Russia's promise of retaliation. If any of it is fake, why? Reasons to go to war? What war if it's fake? What are they hiding?

Also when someone life and family are at steak they must make moves they don't Nec. want to. War games always look good to those who don't know how corrupt the Deep state is.

Now I can see that point if it were to fool the Syrian people to gain the control over them by creating that fear......but what control do they have by fooling us?

maybe it's all fake

Now I can see that point if it were to fool the Syrian people to gain the control over them by creating that fear......but what control do they have by fooling us?
Try to keep division going in the country. Today I had a guy tell me we are not an "enlightened country" because we charge interest on borrowed money. So of course I asked him which countries are he referring to as being "enlightened". Long short of it is he couldn't "educate" me to his way of thinking so he ultimately blocked me. That was after I told him it was uncivilized to make such a claim as he had and then not back it up. He sounded like an idiot and he didn't want to say that is an Islamist policy push but fact is Muslims require interest/tax to be paid too even that which they do not actually call "interest".

Forum List

Back