People of color make up half of President-Elect Biden's transition team

this is my America! THIS IS MY AMERICA!

In the ATF&E headquarters building, 3/4s of the building was occupied by blacks. Most of them were overweight women and ate at their desks. We constantly got calls for pest control because the DC rats would come into the building to feast on the droppings of said pigs(people in government). When you are around such people for a long time you start to feel an angst against certain types of animals....The rats were just doing their job...

My question is, when the counting is done, and President Trump remains president, what is going to happen to all these government wanna be's?

So in other words, another Sesame Street administration, like we had to put up with under Obama.

Effing great. So we get this for the next 4 years?

sesame-street-40_wide-536e17da707b4fb37e4f5ee4dcae36a460322a6b-s800-c85.jpg

• Banned

Which color?
ALL COLORS!

brown can stick around
Yellow is mellow
the red man can get ahead man
white is right
back in black

So in other words, another Sesame Street administration, like we had to put up with under Obama.

Effing great. So we get this for the next 4 years?

sesame-street-40_wide-536e17da707b4fb37e4f5ee4dcae36a460322a6b-s800-c85.jpg
OHHHHH man....LOLOLOL!!!

Which color?
ALL COLORS!

brown can stick around
Yellow is mellow
white is right
back in black
Well, that would be 100% then.

and people of color represent most of the people sent to prison under his crime bill ! but hey at least he aint loud and rude like Trump right ?
1605496419742.png

We're all people of color. Democrats are the most racist creatures on the planet.

Which color?
ALL COLORS!

brown can stick around
Yellow is mellow
white is right
back in black
The issue is politics. But to tell you a simple way for us all....no children out of wedlock,...stay in school....stay married when you have children....This is systemic doing the right thing. But you go do the village. We will see how it works out. We are already half way ph uked up now.

Where else would these people ever get a paying job?

Just like a Democrat-- -- 10% of the population to fill 50% of his team!

IN OTHER WORDS, Racism being used to pick people by superficial racial characteristics rather than their actual qualification.

Put another way, Joe is EXCLUDING white people BECAUSE of their skin color. RACIST.

Where else would these people ever get a paying job?

Just like a Democrat-- -- 10% of the population to fill 50% of his team!

IN OTHER WORDS, Racism being used to pick people by superficial racial characteristics rather than their actual qualification.

Put another way, Joe is EXCLUDING white people BECAUSE of their skin color. RACIST.
This is shy we are in decline real terms. High tech products take a long time to produce and get the bugs out of them. And the costs of the product rises because of lowered standards and quotas.

Forum List

Back