People Of Reason Know, The Big Orange Head Is Obligated To Big Oil

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
It is no secret that Republican politicians know climate change is a fact. But they also know their voter base consists of complete idiots who will believe anything anyone with an (R) after their name tells them.

Understanding this, and knowing the GOP places greed before people and country, makes it easy to see why the Big Orange Head and the other Republicans wanted out of the Paris Climate Accord.

The Big Orange Head boasted of his executive order that allowed coal ash to be dumped in rivers. He claimed it saved jobs, and the stupid conservatives believed him. (That (R) shines in their eyes.)

But, the jobs that have been created (and will be created) in the field of clean and renewable energy far outstrip anything in the dying industry of fossil fuels.

Only the U.S. and Syrian leaders refuse to admit this (Ignorant conservatives will point out Nicaragua also refused, but they will conveniently forget the reason. Nicaragua states the agreement does not go far enough to reverse the human causes of climate change).

Withdrawing the U.S. from the Paris agreement is just another (in a long, long list) of failures in leadership by the Big Orange Head that embarrass the American people.

In the article at the following link, Newsweek predicts this will be the Big Orange Head's downfall. Hopefully, they are correct.

Donald Trump’s Exit From Paris Climate Deal Seals his Downfall

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

18221658_1099095190195700_4944546368406140178_n.jpg

I will debate any leftwinger here about "Global Warming/ Climate Change and the origins thereof and the truth bombs I will lay down are chilling. The leftard clown posse would rather take this tribalism route that it has to do with politics when nothing could be further from the truth. What sucks for all of us is that the window to turn this around is getting closer to being in the "shut position" every day. I often wish I didn't know the things I do. I wish I could go back to the days when I believed in elections and that I believed that we really had a say on how things work but it's all a facade...smoke and mirrors, an illusion. How can I sum this up in a way that will resonate with the rest of us serfs? How about this....they are intentionally killing our food supply and we are just about up to our noses in shit. How about the fact that our sweat equity via our labor has been used to pay for palatial, deep underground bunkers that are akin to 5 star hotels with the latest, greatest technology that is anywhere from fifty to a hundred years ahead of what we are allowed to have that the global elites will scurry to when the feces hits the oscillating blades?? This is our reality....ever heard of the "boiling frog" analogy? That is not only our country but the rest of the world.

It is no secret that Republican politicians know climate change is a fact. But they also know their voter base consists of complete idiots who will believe anything anyone with an (R) after their name tells them.

Understanding this, and knowing the GOP places greed before people and country, makes it easy to see why the Big Orange Head and the other Republicans wanted out of the Paris Climate Accord.

The Big Orange Head boasted of his executive order that allowed coal ash to be dumped in rivers. He claimed it saved jobs, and the stupid conservatives believed him. (That (R) shines in their eyes.)

But, the jobs that have been created (and will be created) in the field of clean and renewable energy far outstrip anything in the dying industry of fossil fuels.

Only the U.S. and Syrian leaders refuse to admit this (Ignorant conservatives will point out Nicaragua also refused, but they will conveniently forget the reason. Nicaragua states the agreement does not go far enough to reverse the human causes of climate change).

Withdrawing the U.S. from the Paris agreement is just another (in a long, long list) of failures in leadership by the Big Orange Head that embarrass the American people.

In the article at the following link, Newsweek predicts this will be the Big Orange Head's downfall. Hopefully, they are correct.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 130762

Since you called the President Of The United States Of America a Big Orange Head, that leads me to believe you are a young child, maybe a 1st or 2nd grader, when they think they are so cute making up silly names. Don't hold your breath that this is President Trump's downfall, he's correct on this, and many of us are applauding him.

View attachment 130762

Since you called the President Of The United States Of America a Big Orange Head, that leads me to believe you are a young child, maybe a 1st or 2nd grader, when they think they are so cute making up silly names. Don't hold your breath that this is President Trump's downfall, he's correct on this, and many of us are applauding him.

Op is racist..

The hypocritical gasbag banging away on his keyboard pretending he does not enjoy all of the things petroleum provides for him.

Only one thing you can say about these spoiled stupid ass fucking sheep on the left who were born with silver spoons and know nothing about hard work as they only attack white people who are in the oil business but don't say shit about brown people in the oil business.

giphy.gif

I will be using that gif a lot.

The hypocritical gasbag banging away on his keyboard pretending he does not enjoy all of the things petroleum provides for him.

Only one thing you can say about these spoiled stupid ass fucking sheep on the left who were born with silver spoons and know nothing about hard work as they only attack white people who are in the oil business but don't say shit about brown people in the oil business.

giphy.gif

Poor ass broke folks always want to use other people's money..

giphy.gif

Poor ass broke folks always want to use other people's money..

Here is what a typical elitist left wing moron is. Here are a pair of expensive jeans that look like they are old and stained with mud.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F457821%2Fd0739eac-c988-41c5-ae09-36cd00fd78ee.jpg

Price tag, about $460 dollars.

They so want to pretend that they can identify with the poor, all while living an elitist lifestyle.

That is what any stupid left wing asshole like the op is as they enjoy all of the things petroleum provides for them, as they attack any white person in the oil business.

Amazing, aren't they?

View attachment 130762

There was a day here at USMB when if you had started a thread using such language, example being:

"The Little Brown Kenyan Muslim Monkey Boy"...

... your thread would have immediately been thrown in the FZ or RR. It appears it's OK to insult our new president in thread titles, but it wasn't OK to do that to obama, or any liberal for that matter.

View attachment 130762

There was a day here at USMB when if you had started a thread using such language, example being:

... your thread would have immediately been thrown in the FZ or RR. It appears it's OK to insult our new president in thread titles, but it wasn't OK to do that to obama, or any liberal for that matter.
I have to admit, I like it that USMB allows me to get away with my racist trolls.

I mean for me, it is great.

:)

View attachment 130762

I've seen that, I don't post a lot, but I have read on and off for years, and see which way the wind blows.

View attachment 130762

Yes, Trump's downfall. You mean the same kind of downfall that was predicted when he joined the race? The same kind of downfall when he became our nominee? The same kind of downfall predicted in the general election? The same kind of downfall when activist courts temporarily stopped his travel ban????

You libs don't have a very good record making predictions. And by all means, please post a link to his executive order allowing coal ash to be dumped into rivers.

If alternative fuel were something that the public wanted, private industry would have capitalized on it many years ago. But the truth is more expensive and less reliable fuel is not what most American consumers want.

It is no secret the OP is lying and has no proof or facts about anything. Fact is, this world runs on oil and and we have to have it. Anyone who doesn't think so is an imbecile.

View attachment 130762

Oh idk, I call Obungles, Ears.

Maybe I should use President Ears?

Forum List

Back