People probably thought he was kidding

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
but Trump never kids, he said that himself..he thinks he deserves another eight years...

but Trump never kids, he said that himself..he thinks he deserves another eight years...

The Donald for another four years and then Donald Jr for eight years and then Eric for eight years and then Barron for eight years NOTE NO Ivanka because she's a Globalist and is a Leftist and is married to a Globalist Leftist POS like Jared Kushner. When Barron finishes his eight years then Donald Jr's eldest son can have eight years and then after him the rest of his children all can each do eight years.

1597719914270.png

My my. You snowflakes are totally humorless, aint cha????

It is one of the easiest ways to know the Snowflakes and Leftists in general, they are DEVOID of humour, I also add that they are BEYOND CRAP at doing Memes to the point they should NOT do Memes because they are so pathetic.

It is one of the easiest ways to know the Snowflakes and Leftists in general, they are DEVOID of humour, I also add that they are BEYOND CRAP at doing Memes to the point they should NOT do Memes because they are so pathetic.

Funny thing is the OP probably thought he was really serious.

Funny thing is the OP probably thought he was really serious.

He will probably freak when he reads my # 2 post in this thread and Sunni's # 3 post :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back