People protesting against ROVE and they dont even know why

all the way through you fucking liars.

Not many of them showed they didnt know who he was.

The worst guy they put in shadow face and the background was completely different.

man are you people stupid to buy this propaganda

You must be that woman who said he was running for President!!

Prove that that tape is not doctered.

the burden of proof it is untampered is yours

Do you EVER read the links you post? I don't think you do because you seem absolutely oblivious to their content.

Prove its NOT glen Becks site

Oh, I KNOW it's Glen Beck's site, I'm arguing with your assertion that it is "trash". Nothing in the Wiki link said anything about trash.

Of course, you can always run over there and add it, that seems to be a typical left wingnut action...

all the way through you fucking liars.

Not many of them showed they didnt know who he was.

The worst guy they put in shadow face and the background was completely different.

man are you people stupid to buy this propaganda

Most of them had no idea who Rove was. Some even mentioned that he was running for President against Obama.

You seriously denying this?

lets remember what right wingers do with video.

they fake it.

how quickly they forget the shit Breitbart and his hired fakers created

Please prove the video is fake.

Glen Becks name is enough

In other words, you really have no way to argue against it. You cant even really criticize anything about Beck. You are just trying to demonize him and avoid actual discussions about the issues his site brings up. I can only conclude that you have this policy because he and his news site brings up things that make you uncomfortable and you are afraid to face the truth.

Dear fucking idiot.

most of those people said NOTHING to give the impression they didnt know who Rove is.

The main guy saying the Dumb stuff was in a completely different background than all the others.

what lying sacks of shit you people are

The 3 or 4 people that thought Rove was running for Presidents WERE certainly very smart people. (In your mind) I bet they even can find the apostrophe key.

Forum List

Back