People should stop hating on trans people, in other cultures, other than US American,it is viewed as normal.

Thank you for apologizing...and listening to what I was trying to convey and understanding it.

It's a start. Like I said..some will want to know more about what makes you and those like you, tick. Some won't. Focus on the ones interested.

Metal...you are the one that needs to calm down. Getting pissed off at the members here when you are just a newbie ain't doing you any favors.

The problem I see with you is, you are indignant that folks do not want to accept who you are or rather...who you want to be, then insisting we are all bigots or racists or whatever.

This is not true. Many go on religious beliefs. Some on emotion. Some in just flat out anger or disgust. What you are responding to and HOW you are responding is not helping you at all and in fact is pushing people away. Calm yer jets and knock off the name calling. These folks don't agree with you but they have not resorted to name calling. Yet.

Sorry about that.

I wonder if it had anything to do with my upbringing. I had a very rough life growing up with kids picking on me and such and i wonder if i have ptsd from what the kids did to me.

1626372434774.png

You have the full deck of victimhood cards, dontcha?

Go find a therapist to tell it to. You do not have PTSD from "being picked on", and plenty of people had far worse childhoods and don't use it as an excuse to throw around buzzwords in place of making a sensible argument like an adult.

I think they are called LadyBoys in Thailand?

Anyway..that is one butt ugly trans.

When they look like that...I don't think they are normal at all. Something is seriously wrong if they see beauty. Kinda like anorexia people. They see fat when all they are are bones.

View attachment 512927
\
LadyBoys ^
Amazing, ain't it?

What you can achieve with enough surgery and heavy makeup? No, not really.

Pink. Do you wear pink shirts to go with your gray business suit?

How about feet? Do you have a foot fetish?

Hm...do you have a habit you do that may gross someone out or wonder why you do it?

If my friends like to dress as women from time to time, appear in drag shows and sing and dance or do skits for the audience....AND WIN...who the hell am I to judge them? They are both over 40. One is tall and skinny...he does an awesome Cher and Streisand. The other is short and average body. He does a great Sonny but prefer to be Cher but is too short. So..he settles for Lucy in Vitaveetavegamen. Since he is hispanic, once in awhile he will do Desi. When dressed as women, they are both stunning.

So you go ahead and compare them to dogs. I will continue to love them as my friends. Even though they stole my clothes sometimes, lol.

Merely pointing out that nobody can physically be something they are not. Also pointing out we don't cater to people who think they are other things they cannot be, only these weirdos.

So now we have to let them in our military, let them steal a high school athletic trophy away from real girls, and possibly a college scholarship. Let them in female dressing rooms in stores and gyms, start letting them make changes to switch sex before puberty when they don't even know what's going on, and have these flakes reading our children stories at the library or school. Sorry, but I'm totally against that.

Now if I had any sexual oddities, I'd keep them where they belong--at home. No need for me to prance around revealing those strange characteristics about myself and expect everybody to just conform and accept them.

Well that is discrimination.

One time i heard, that African Americans weren't allowed to serve in our armed forces, but today we say it was wrong to do that.

I think in time we will one day say the same about disallowing trans people not being able to serve.

Yes, because being black is absolutely the same thing as being a man pretending to be a woman, or vice versa. And it's not at all insulting to black people for you to try to appropriate their history to validate your desired victimhood.

I heard that the term Black is supposed to be capitalized

Thailand is not a rich country. Some boys LOOK like women. Very feminine. Wouldn't take a lot to make them look as pretty as that.

Anyway....I think I'm done with this thread. Too much anger.

Pink. Do you wear pink shirts to go with your gray business suit?

How about feet? Do you have a foot fetish?

Hm...do you have a habit you do that may gross someone out or wonder why you do it?

If my friends like to dress as women from time to time, appear in drag shows and sing and dance or do skits for the audience....AND WIN...who the hell am I to judge them? They are both over 40. One is tall and skinny...he does an awesome Cher and Streisand. The other is short and average body. He does a great Sonny but prefer to be Cher but is too short. So..he settles for Lucy in Vitaveetavegamen. Since he is hispanic, once in awhile he will do Desi. When dressed as women, they are both stunning.

So you go ahead and compare them to dogs. I will continue to love them as my friends. Even though they stole my clothes sometimes, lol.

Merely pointing out that nobody can physically be something they are not. Also pointing out we don't cater to people who think they are other things they cannot be, only these weirdos.

So now we have to let them in our military, let them steal a high school athletic trophy away from real girls, and possibly a college scholarship. Let them in female dressing rooms in stores and gyms, start letting them make changes to switch sex before puberty when they don't even know what's going on, and have these flakes reading our children stories at the library or school. Sorry, but I'm totally against that.

Now if I had any sexual oddities, I'd keep them where they belong--at home. No need for me to prance around revealing those strange characteristics about myself and expect everybody to just conform and accept them.

Well that is discrimination.

One time i heard, that African Americans weren't allowed to serve in our armed forces, but today we say it was wrong to do that.

I think in time we will one day say the same about disallowing trans people not being able to serve.

Yes, because being black is absolutely the same thing as being a man pretending to be a woman, or vice versa. And it's not at all insulting to black people for you to try to appropriate their history to validate your desired victimhood.

I heard that the term Black is supposed to be capitalized

I'm sorry, was that post supposed to mean something to me?

Like Thailand has the Kathoey who are considered a third gender,i know some Polynesian cultures as well consider trans people a third gender, like Tahiti,Samoa and such.

Gender? Anyone can choose any pronoun they wish, but in reality, you are either male or female, that cannot be changed. It's a game to class yourself otherwise, that's the gender game. Mother nature doesn't give two hoots with silly games.

Advice for anyone travelling to Thailand, "Never kiss a woman that has an Adams Apple".

metalwolf's post just cried out for a clear response and I just couldn't come up with the right thong to say. You did it perfectly.

Nothing is worse than a cross dresser that looks like a man in drag. Bleh. But if you look good...well.

Have two male friends that do drag. And when not in drag, sometimes they just like to dress as women. I used to have to hide my clothes. And did they look good? Oh hell yes. But if you look ugly....ick. Just don't.
So let's say you went to a friends house, knocked on the door, and all you heard was scratching. Concerned, you opened the door and your friend is on all fours barking at you. Would you toss a toy across the room for your friend to fetch it? Would you teach him tricks and give him dog treats? Would you open the patio door for him to go outside, lift his leg and piss on a bush? Of course not. That would be cruel. The humane thing would be to get your friend some psycholotical help, because a man can no more be a dog than he can a woman.

He didn't compare them to dogs; if they're not on all fours, scratching at your front door, then your friends don't fit his example, do they? He simply gave one example of people choosing to be what they are not.

How do you feel about people who pretend to be black?

Thailand is not a rich country. Some boys LOOK like women. Very feminine. Wouldn't take a lot to make them look as pretty as that.

There's been zero anger in this thread; nothing except respectful and honest discussion.

To be fair, this topic and the sort of approach that Metal has been using both make me kinda hostile and impatient.

There's been zero anger in this thread; nothing except respectful and honest discussion.

To be fair, this topic and the sort of approach that Metal has been using both make me kinda hostile and impatient.
I can dig it. Some people just rub me the wrong way..and this thread is far from that, but I AM losing patience.

God help me, and I don't know why...but someone else new here drives me completely bonkers. Totally unfair and not very nicey nice of me but....:dunno:. It is what it is.

The OP is a great example of the brainwashing that occurs in our education system as well as the entertainment industry.
How trans are treated in America is better than most, not all, but most.
The shear ignorance to believe most of the world is good with it - is brain dead dumb.

I still want to know who is actually "hating" on them, and how the OP is defining "hating"....... still haven't gotten an answer on that.

I still want to know who is actually "hating" on them, and how the OP is defining "hating"....... still haven't gotten an answer on that.

I mean the US having hangups over it.

I think that may be the first time I've heard recognizing reality and being annoyed at people demanding that you pretend reality doesn't exist described as a "hangup".

It's certainly an . . . interesting viewpoint.

Forum List

Back