People voted for Obama because he was black even though

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
he was never qualified, never ran anything.. totally inept.....

Remember Palin at least had Governor executive experience..

Obama's never ran anything!!!

NO..
All Obama voters were people who didn't know anything about him except he was half black and many of them didn't know that.. they thought he was black! So they voted because if the only reason to vote against him was he was "black" that would make the voter "racist" and they especially those inferiority complex Iowans who had the MSM hanging on every word DIDN"T want to appear unsophisticated, uneducated
to vote against a black man.. voted because he was BLACK!

And Obama knew this!
He said so much in his book book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."

OBAMA knew he could fool some of the fools. But he also was counting on the ignorance of voters who had no knowledge of how totally unqualified he was but Obama knew! He knew these same ignorant fools would never want to be thought as racists! Hell I don't want to be thought as racist!
But there will be people who after reading this will call me that!
I am like Diogenes looking for an honest man. People who will fess up that the ONLY reason they voted for the black man was they didn't want to think of themselves as not voting for him because he was black..i.e. racist!

And you know.. for the first time I sympathize with them!
They didn't know Obama wasn't qualified because the MSM has hidden that information.
Remember 85% of network news employees donated to Democrats!
Editor of NewsWeek called Obama a "god'!

So how would this ignorant people know any better about Obama's totally incompetence. His lack of experience. Hell his lack of people skills!
I mean even after he was re-elected he's still in campaign mode because that's all he knows... divide and conquer!

So I do feel sorry for those 52% that voted for Obama as they even though there was 4 years of destruction of the USA by Obama, they
still couldn't vote against him because well as Obama once said...

"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

He was a highly educated State Senator and U.S. Senator - more than meeting the Constitutional requirements for president. Plus, Crash McCrazy and Daisy Mae Mooseburger weren't much competition.

Oh, and he was BLACK - which we knew would bring all the peckerwood racists storming out of the woodwork.

NO..
All Obama voters were people who didn't know anything about him except he was half black and many of them didn't know that.. they thought he was black! So they voted because if the only reason to vote against him was he was "black" that would make the voter "racist" and they especially those inferiority complex Iowans who had the MSM hanging on every word DIDN"T want to appear unsophisticated, uneducated

And Obama knew this!
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."

OBAMA knew he could fool some of the fools. But he also was counting on the ignorance of voters who had no knowledge of how totally unqualified he was but Obama knew! He knew these same ignorant fools would never want to be thought as racists! Hell I don't want to be thought as racist!
I am like Diogenes looking for an honest man. People who will fess up that the ONLY reason they voted for the black man was they didn't want to think of themselves as not voting for him because he was black..i.e. racist!

They didn't know Obama wasn't qualified because the MSM has hidden that information.

So how would this ignorant people know any better about Obama's totally incompetence. His lack of experience. Hell his lack of people skills!
I mean even after he was re-elected he's still in campaign mode because that's all he knows... divide and conquer!

So I do feel sorry for those 52% that voted for Obama as they even though there was 4 years of destruction of the USA by Obama, they

"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

You and others on the right really need to get over this.

You need to be planning for 2016, not whining about the past.

Obama is not running for president any more.
He beat the best the republicans could put forward the last 2 times.
And the clincher is. Obama sucks, so what does that say about the Republicans candidates?

NO..

And Obama knew this!
angry all the time."

You and others on the right really need to get over this.

You need to be planning for 2016, not whining about the past.

They don't have a plan. They are too busy being a bunch of angry old religious men.

He was a highly educated State Senator and U.S. Senator - more than meeting the Constitutional requirements for president. Plus, Crash McCrazy and Daisy Mae Mooseburger weren't much competition.

Oh, and he was BLACK - which we knew would bring all the peckerwood racists storming out of the woodwork.

SEE you brought it up! RACISTS!

Did YOU know he was making a fool of you though?

Did you ever read his book where told you ..
angry all the time."

He fooled you!
He had the following SENATE legislation !
WOW... it passed Congratulating White sox... I bet that has a historical impact on us ALL,
or that BIGGIE recognizing JuneTEENTH!!! Wow again impacts US ALL right???

Barack Obama sponsored 137 bills from 4 Jan 2005 until 16 November 2008. 4 became law.[1]

Bills Obama sponsored that became law:
Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act of 2005

To congratulate the Chicago White Sox on winning the 2005 World Series Championship.
Recognizing the historical significance of Juneteenth Independence Day and expressing the sense of the Senate that history should be regarded as a means for understanding the past and...

Designating July 13, 2006, as `National Summer Learning Day'.

A resolution commemorating the 44th anniversary of the deaths of civil rights workers Andrew Goodman, James Chaney, and Michael Schwerner in Philadelphia, Mississippi, while working in the name of American democracy to register voters and secure civil rights during the summer of 1964, which has become known as "Freedom Summer".

List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John McCain's senate experience..
List of bills sponsored by John McCain in the United States Senate is a compilation of legislation sponsored by United States Senator John McCain.

Number by Congress Sponsored -- 1,667 bills BECAME LAW-- 17 bills

100th United States Congress: 39 bills sponsored
101st United States Congress: 63 bills sponsored
102nd United States Congress: 211 bills sponsored
103rd United States Congress: 144 bills sponsored
104th United States Congress: 217 bills sponsored - 8 became law
105th United States Congress: 224 bills sponsored - 3 became law.
106th United States Congress: 167 bills sponsored
107th United States Congress: 232 bills sponsored
108th United States Congress: 189 bills sponsored - 2 became law.
109th United States Congress: 143 bills sponsored - 4 became law.
110th United States Congress: 38 bills sponsored

List of bills sponsored by John McCain in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But of course you racists people who ONLY voted for Obama because he was BLACK knew these very limited very inexperenced LEGISLATIVE experiences of Obama QUALIFIED him for President???

HOW about this statement... to me it qualifies Obama as a TRAITOR!!!
... air raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there."
Barack Obama Caught on Tape Accusing U.S. Troops of 'Killing Civilians' | Fox News
NOT one intelligent person WOULD EVERY make derogatory remarks about our military! What a way to encourage the enemy!!!

fuck_off.jpg

I'm so fucking tired of hearing about this. Get a life

I can't believe how fucking prevalent it still is.

Typically though, it's by people who really seem to harbor issues against black people. healthmyths is one of those individuals on this board, so really it is no surprise to me.

You freaking stupidity is astounding. Obama is a fraud, his education is a fraud too.
You believe shat that even a ten year old could easily see is a lie.:lol:

NO..

And Obama knew this!
angry all the time."

Did you vote for Clinton in 1996 because he had far more executive experience than Bob Dole?

And the clincher is. Obama sucks, so what does that say about the Republicans candidates?

Obama promised lots of free shit. That's what got him elected. Free shit and a compliant press.

Obama promised lots of free shit. That's what got him elected. Free shit and a compliant press.

Um, yeah. About that free shit...everyone should take a closer look at your phone bill. I was taken aback at the additional FCC taxes, almost $20 worth. You want to know who's paying for those Obamaphones? Three guesses, and "the people who receive them" is not one of the answers.

Even a critic of Obama can see that he was as qualified as Lincoln. There have been many presidents of dubious qualifications (Truman, Reagan, 'W' to name some of the more recent). That has never stopped the electorate, or at least those participating, from voting for them. Remember, Ronnie only received about 25% of the votes of voting-age America.

Even a critic of Obama can see that he was as qualified as Lincoln. There have been many presidents of dubious qualifications (Truman, Reagan, 'W' to name some of the more recent). That has never stopped the electorate, or at least those participating, from voting for them. Remember, Ronnie only received about 25% of the votes of voting-age America.

Truman was VP and a congressman prior to that. Reagan was the gov of CA. W was the governor of Texas. All of them had executive experience. Obama had none. And it shows.

Forum List

Back