People who carry guns are more law abiding than other people and police...

Ever consider that to get a concealed permit you have to already be an upstanding citizen with no record?

And by the way...........many of those thugs in the ghetto will tell you that they have to be strapped to stay alive.

So...................does your figure include ALL gun owners (thugs included), or just those who haven't screwed up yet and are eligible to get a CCL?

Obviously we can exclude the gang bangers, sociopaths, psychopaths, otherwise mentally-ill, home-invaders, armed burglars, and armed bank/store robbers.

Obviously we can exclude the gang bangers, sociopaths, psychopaths, otherwise mentally-ill, home-invaders, armed burglars, and armed bank/store robbers.
B-b-but sociopaths make up the majority of concealed carry permit holders. That's why they want to carry guns in the first place. They have less communication skills than the average citizen.
I would guess one thing that a sociopath does is quickly jump into insulting others, such as GLASNOST does.

B-b-but sociopaths make up the majority of concealed carry permit holders. That's why they want to carry guns in the first place. They have less communication skills than the average citizen.
I would guess one thing that a sociopath does is quickly jump into insulting others, such as GLASNOST does.
It was you who introduced the insult 'sociopaths' (not me) and then you also added "gang bangers, psychopaths, otherwise mentally-ill, home-invaders, armed burglars, and armed bank/store robbers". Now you are going to criticize me for repeating only one of them? You need 2 things:

1). An encyclopedia
2). A mirror
mirror.gif

Forum List

Back