People who spread lies and misinformation about FEMA:

Are they Patriots or Terrorists?

Which one are you?
What about folks that just tell the truth about FEMA, according to their own words & deeds?

95yf59.jpg

95yf3m.jpg

Why is any money going to provide relief to illegal aliens for sex change and other drug and sex slave selling issues? So, FEMA will have money. That money wasted by Harris-Biden could go to helping United States citizens and not illegals.

Why is any money going to provide relief to illegal aliens for sex change and other drug and sex slave selling issues? So, FEMA will have money. That money wasted by Harris-Biden could go to helping United States citizens and not illegals.
The dems should dip into their grift fund and make-up the shortfall.

a few choice selections to demonstrate the FEMA is NOT being used just as a disaster recovery agency for all Americans, but being used to promote select agendas>

". . . Take advantage of re-design opportunities.

Choose building designs and materials that have lower embodied carbon or
last longer to reduce carbon emissions

Encourage economic development for underserved populations.

Promote low-carbon infrastructure to reduce carbon emissions and mitigate
health impacts of climate hazards.

Build a transit infrastructure (e.g., bus rapid transit lanes, bike lanes)

Consider future conditions when planning infrastructure to prioritize climate
resilience and reduce future damage and repair costs. . . . "
1728336862569.png

95yg6m.jpg

It's looking like FEMA needs to be gutted like a fish too.

All the DHS umbrella agencies need to have their leadership replaced down to GS 13s.....And then start to work on them.

FEMA is doing a fantastic job on Helene and will do a fantastic job next week with Milton

Why would you want to “gut” it?
What would you replace it with?

Are they Patriots or Terrorists?

Which one are you?
I would say that they are neither as those are pretty extreme terms.

I get the whole Comrade Kamala and Sleepy Joe thing. I get the racist dog whistle about the eating of dogs and cats. Its what Trump has done since day one. I don’t know why you’d have your surrogates speculate about the number of dead people. In what universe does this do anything to help you?

Just one of the universe of reasons that Trump is garbage.

The dems should dip into their grift fund and make-up the shortfall.
Take all the Democrat billionaires money from them. They want to do this anyways. Do it now for a greater cause. They can also drain Hollywood's millionaires as well.

Over the weekend, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz (D) defended his decision to give illegal aliens a wide range of free services in the state that act as a magnet for encouraging illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back