Zone1 People who tell you that you can't mix politics and religion

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Notice how it is usually liberals who tell you this?

Yeh.. nuff said?

But I'll say a little more anyhow.

When the system we live in stops advocating the murder of innocent children, maybe I'll consider ditching politics, so called.

When the govt stops breaking the law, while expecting the little people to obey EVERY jot and tittle thereof.. You know, the Border laws, specifically

Maybe I will think abut ditching Politics, so called.

Then again, there may always be immorality in govt..

do ya think :auiqs.jpg:

Yeh.. nuff said?

When the system we live in stops advocating the murder of innocent children, maybe I'll consider ditching politics, so called.

When the govt stops breaking the law, while expecting the little people to obey EVERY jot and tittle thereof.. You know, the Border laws, specifically

You are emotional about this as the ones you are criticizing.

Yeh.. nuff said?

Do you consider W a conservative?

What did W do in office that was conservative?

he stopped stem cell research that involved aborted baby parts

So, W

1. outspent LBJ
2. socialized senior drugs
3. porked $1 trillion into public education while doing nothing for school vouchers

but stopping stem cell research involving aborted baby parts, wow, that must make W the "conservative" you are.. but aren't.

Yeh.. nuff said?

Fetuses aren't children. And when your side stops stealing food out of the mouths of children, I'll take your concern for "babies" seriously.

The problem is they are following the law.

The law says that if someone shows up at the border, they can claim asylum, and can get a work permit until such time as their case is resolved.

So, W

1. outspent LBJ
2. socialized senior drugs
3. porked $1 trillion into public education while doing nothing for school vouchers

but stopping stem cell research involving aborted baby parts, wow, that must make W the "conservative" you are.. but aren't.
looks like you have a reading comprehension issue.

Another candidate for Ignore. I always ignore people who say dumb things

looks like you have a reading comprehension issue.

Another candidate for Ignore. I always ignore people who say dumb things

LOL!!!

Another IQ<5 SUB who has NO IDEA what CONSERVATIVE actually means.

To the SUB, "conservative" means THUMPING A BIBULL.

You and ANTIFA, the two groups of humans who self ID with a word they have NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS...

Forum List

Back