Perfect ad from Trump

Character:
Trump: 34 Felony Convictions, Owes about 1/2 a billion in judgments.
Biden: 0 Felony Convictions, Owes nothing.
Biden wins.
PS: You can’t afford 2 cents bitch.
1. Biden stole classified documents, but is too mentally incompetent to stand trial
2. Trump's 34 felonies will be overturned on appeal
3. Biden will be a "Train Wreck" in the debate.

1. Biden stole classified documents, but is too mentally incompetent to stand trial
Never happened.
Until then he’s a convicted felon with more on the way.
We’ll see. If he isn’t, you’ll make the crazy conspiracy theory that he was on cocaine or that he got the answers in advance, or that somehow CNN edited. If he’s a train wreck, amazingly, all of the crazy assed allegations about cocaine and getting the answers ahead of time will disappear since they were never factual to start with.

Right?

Of course I’m right. Once one of your crazy conspiracy theories is no longer needed, you never mention it again even though you swore it was a fact when you were making the allegation.

2024 is a race to the bottom to show how little character either man has
There is no equivalence between these two men. Biden has done a good job. Name someone yunger who could do better. Bidens resume is perfect for the job. He's been a senator, a senate chair, a vice president and now president. His knowledge of foreign and domestic policy has no equal in either of the major parties and most certainly none in third parties. As for character, if you even begin to think these men are the same or close, you are insane.

Biden didn't steal anything. He returned the documents when asked. Trump could have done the same thing. There will be nothing overturned. Biden is going to beat Trump ass just like he did in 2020.

Biden didn't steal anything. He returned the documents when asked. Trump could have done the same thing. There will be nothing overturned. Biden is going to beat Trump ass just like he did in 2020.
Biden never had the authority to take the documents to begin with BOY

Never happened.

Until then he’s a convicted felon with more on the way.

We’ll see. If he isn’t, you’ll make the crazy conspiracy theory that he was on cocaine or that he got the answers in advance, or that somehow CNN edited. If he’s a train wreck, amazingly, all of the crazy assed allegations about cocaine and getting the answers ahead of time will disappear since they were never factual to start with. Right? Of course I’m right. Once one of your crazy conspiracy theories is no longer needed, you never mention it again even though you swore it was a fact when you were making the allegation.
1. Hur would have indicted Biden for stealing classified documents but declined to because he's too old and mentally incompetent

2. True, until they are overturned on appeal.

3. If Joe's adrenaline kicks in and he does well in the debate I'd be happy for him. However, him trying to defend his record of disaster after disaster won't be easy. If the mods just give Joe "ice cream" questions to ambush Trump, we'll know that the debate was dishonest.

1. You're wrong

2. Wrong again

3. If Biden can go toe-to-toe with Trump for 90-minutes he will have done well enough to not get replaced at the convention. If however, Joe's "poor memory" makes him look weak and incompetent, you just know that the knives will be out to replace him.

1. Hur would have indicted Biden for stealing classified documents but declined to because he's too old and mentally incompetent
False.
2. True, until they are overturned on appeal.
Until then, he's a convicted felon with more convictions to come.
3. If Joe's adrenaline kicks in and he does well in the debate I'd be happy for him.
Hilarious lie.
However, him trying to defend his record of disaster after disaster won't be easy.
Some good some bad, like all administrations. The blob did such a good job, he lost by 9M votes. LOL
If the mods just give Joe "ice cream" questions to ambush Trump, we'll know that the debate was dishonest.
They could ask him to explain string theory and ask your blob if he wears boxers or briefs and you'll swear that the debate was rigged in Biden's favor.

That is your only position...to be a victim. It's all you do anymore.

Even when your blob was in office...what was it? Somehow he was the victim then too:

It seems that the CDC decided its better to hold off vaccine approval so Trump loses,

The "Deep State" REALLY hates Trump.

The FBI and DOJ are part of the "deep state" problem.
Who's more dickless..you or Trump?

False.

Until then, he's a convicted felon with more convictions to come.

Hilarious lie.

Some good some bad, like all administrations. The blob did such a good job, he lost by 9M votes. LOL
They could ask him to explain string theory and ask your blob if he wears boxers or briefs and you'll swear that the debate was rigged in Biden's favor.

That is your only position...to be a victim. It's all you do anymore. Even when your blob was in office...what was it? Somehow he was the victim then too:
Who's more dickless..you or Trump?
1. True
2. True
3. If Joe does well I would congratulate him, I am a fair person. Both men are horrible presidents, I'm disappointed in the majority
4. Trump got 11m MORE votes in 2020 than in 2016, and lost??? We know what really happened.
5. We'll see if the mods tee-up Biden with partisan questions.
6. My peepee is just fine , thanks for asking.

You’re imagining things. You have this pent up rage about him kicking your blob’s ass all over the electoral map.
Glad you agree that there are more convictions to come.
3. If Joe does well I would congratulate him, I am a fair person. Both men are horrible presidents, I'm disappointed in the majority
Yeah...nobody believes you.
4. Trump got 11m MORE votes in 2020 than in 2016, and lost??? We know what really happened.
Really? Perhaps you can tell us what happened then.
5. We'll see if the mods tee-up Biden with partisan questions.
You’re going to characterizing them that way because you have a victim mentality
6. My peepee is just fine , thanks for asking.
Yeah...you are both pussies.

Forum List

Back