Perfect example of "Do as I say, not as i do". Jeff Bezos, flaming liberal, and his massive CO2 footprint.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
  • Amazon founder Jeff Bezos owns expensive properties, planes, and a megayacht.
  • His most recent acquisitions include mansions on an island in Florida and the latest Gulfstream jet.
  • Here's a rundown of Bezos' most expensive toys.
Jeff Bezos has become one of the world's richest people, so it's no surprise that he's purchased lots of expensive toys, from a megayacht to houses on a private island in Florida.
Bezos has a net worth of $192.3 billion and is currently the second-richest person in the world, according to Forbes.
Now i couldnt care less what Jeff Bezos makes, or buy, other than he shouldnt be virtue signaling to the rest of US that we need to cut back on our CO2 usage, while he, Jeffie, has a diesel driven ship, JP-8 fuel private jet, and mansions that use enough electricity to run a small city.
Reminds me of a bad guy in Thunderball.
1724844695350.png

MSN Now i couldnt care less what Jeff Bezos makes, or buy, other than he shouldnt be virtue signaling to the rest of US that we need to cut back on our CO2 usage, while he, Jeffie, has a diesel driven ship, JP-8 fuel private jet, and mansions that use enough electricity to run a small city.

Has he ever talked about climate change?

The crazies are still angry because Lenny Dicaprio isn`t rowing a boat when he travels to Europe. That makes him a hypocrite in their tiny minds. :uhoh3:

The crazies are still angry because Lenny Dicaprio isn`t rowing a boat when he travels to Europe. That makes him a hypocrite in their tiny minds. :uhoh3:

If someone gets out there and preaches about climate change and then does not live a life based on that preaching there is a good reason to call them out.

But I have never heard Bezos say a word about it

MSN Now i couldnt care less what Jeff Bezos makes, or buy, other than he shouldnt be virtue signaling to the rest of US that we need to cut back on our CO2 usage, while he, Jeffie, has a diesel driven ship, JP-8 fuel private jet, and mansions that use enough electricity to run a small city.
View attachment 1002691
bezos is a liberal? really? isn't he one of these "galt's gulch" libertarians?

ithese guys can only be free if we little people are constrained from regulating them.

If someone gets out there and preaches about climate change and then does not live a life based on that preaching there is a good reason to call them out.

But I have never heard Bezos say a word about it
So you too think Dicaprio should row across the ocean. His Foundation operates in 46 countries supporting over 126 distinct projects. Your argument is one that would be made by a failing Jr. High MAGA child.

Lol right? Who cares all he does is whine about this shit, but will take a private jet halfway across the world to collect an environmental award, just to immediately fly back home in a private jet.
No hypocrisy there at all.
Dumb ass

So you too think Dicaprio should row across the ocean. His Foundation operates in 46 countries supporting over 126 distinct projects. Your argument is one that would be made by a failing Jr. High MAGA child.

The issue is people like Dicaprio is they want environmental regulations that will negatively effect peoples quality of life but his will stay the same.
It's the same with gun control they want to take aways peoples rights to protect themselves, their families and belongs, while they get to retain armed security.

How about just flying commercial on a plane that is doing the route anyway?

He can even fly first class.

This is the problem with politics in the US today, everything is all or nothing, everyone has to agree 100% or they are the enemy.

In a world not dominated by your hyperpartisanship there is a wide selection of choices between rowing across the ocean and flying alone in your private jet across the ocean.

I think someone's actions should match their words.

This seems to be a problem for partisans.

Forum List

Back